Chapter one- Proclamation

Standing ontop a podium in her large bed chambers she stared outside her double open window's that gave a view of the isle of the lost from where she stood

She was to be the future queen she would be crowned soon to make it all official, but she always felt troubled she had the Kingdom on their knees for her ready to declare her queen and do anything she wanted.

But then why did she feel guilty every time she looked at the isle.

There my people too.

"Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!" Her thoughts were interrupted when the tailor moved her arm up and down, the gently moving her head to look ahead so she was no longer looking at the isle.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned queen next month? You're just a baby! My sweetheart daughter." Brooklyn's father walked through the door and she couldn't help the wide smile that appeared on her face at the site of both get parents.

Her father walked through the door with his arms spread out and a big smile on his face, he's the king at the moment before it was passed down to Brooke.

Her mother trailed on behind him with a smile of her own as she spotted her daughter her sweet girl.

Beast and belle also known as beauty and the beast that was what there great love story was called, Brooke aspired to have a love like there's they were completely and utterly in love with eachother.

Belle let out a small giggle. "She's sixteen dear soon she will be seventeen." Belle winked at her daughter she always threw the most extravagant birthday party's for her little girl.

"Hey papa, mama." Brooklyn smiled widely at her parents going to take a step forward but when the tailor made a noise she stood still.

"You look lovely darling." Belle said as she looked at her daughter in her blue suit, Beast nodded his head in agreement.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned Queen." Beast shook his head jokingly. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." He smiled putting away his glasses.

Belle paused what she was doing with folding her daughters clothes before she looked at her husband with an offended look. "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Brooklyn winced at her mother's words knowing her dad was in deep shit.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot" Brooklyn laughed at her dad's response and at how scared he looked by the looks on his wife's face. "kidding my love." He smiled at her kissing her cheek although as he looked towards Brooke his eye wide look made her try to keep her laugh in.

Brooke took a deep breath before starting to talk. "Mom, dad..." she went to take a step forward of the podium but was pulled back when the tailor make noises.

"Ah! Nn-nnh!"

She looked down at the man with a smile muttering a sorry which he just shook his head at. "I've chosen my first official proclamation." Brooke spoke proudly as she looked at her parents. "I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." She ignored her parents shocked looks and decided to carry on, she walked of the podium going towards her parents as she pointed at the isle. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."