07- A date?

Brooke should be in English class, that's where she should be

Brooke should be in English class, that's where she should be. Instead, she found herself walking down the halls to the chemistry labs to a specific lab that she knew hel a certain blue haired girl in.

She may or may not have stolen Evie's timetable from the office and too a picture of it.

And she may or may not have one of Mal's as well.

She couldn't help it, she missed them. She hadn't seen them since yesterday at the field and well she needed to she them again.

"It will be my recommendation that you are expelled." She furrowed her eyebrows at the words leaving Mr Deley's mouth. She looked through the glass door, and her eyes met Doug's.

He pointed his head in the direction of the teacher and saw he was holding a small mirror. Then she watched Doug point to Evie as if saying, it's her's.

She opened the door, making the attention go to her. "Well, I heard the recommendation. And I've considered it. And I did not like it." She walked over to the front of the class, holding her hand out for the mirror.

She grinned when he gave it to her without question.

Bonus of being the future queen.

She looked down at the tables and saw the test papers lay out in front of them.

"How about a deal?" She turned to the teacher. Mr Deley was a smart although, he wasn't the nicest of guys. He was against the vks coming to the school. Although she hoped he could change his mind.

"What do you have in mind, Princess Brooklyn?"

"If Evie can pass this test right here right now, we all forget what happened here today with this." She held up the mirror as she walked over towards Evie, placing a hand on her shoulder, causing the girl to smile.

"And if she doesn't?"

Brooke shrugged. "Well then, I'll have her moved chemistry class because clearly her teacher isn't doing his job properly." She said. She watched as his face went red with embarrassment.

"Deal."

Brooke nodded her head, putting the mirror in her pocket. Leaning down, she whispered in the girls ear. "Relax, princess, you've got this." She kissed the girls cheek gently.

Patting Doug's shoulder before she left. She walked down the hall, opening up her photo gallery to find the picture of Mal's timetable.