Chapter 17- Eleven not stupid

Brooke let out a groan as she rolled her head back

Brooke let out a groan as she rolled her head back. Which was a bad idea, seeing as she seemed to have a headache from being knocked out.

Oh, she so wanted to be cuddled by Mal and Evie right now. She wanted to be in bed with the two with her. But no, she was here. Wherever here was.

She blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust before she opened them fully.

Looking around, she looked to be at the bottom of a pirate ship. It was wooden. She had been in a pirate ship before when Peter Pan had invited her and her family over for a get-together.

"Look who's finally awake." She heard a voice although winced with the loudness of it.

Brooke groaned. "Not so loud." She muttered.

"Oh, forgive me, you Majesty." The womans voice was filled with sarcasm. Making Brooke furrow her eyebrows.

Apart of her wondered what she had done to this woman. But then she remembered she was on the Isle. So by simply breathing, she had broken this poor womans heart.

"You're forgiven." Brooke said sarcastically. She finally looked in the direction the voice was coming from.

She saw a dark skinned girl who looked around Mal's age. She had what seemed to Brooke to be a sea green colur dreadlocks. On top of she wore a pirate hat. She wore a sea green dress that she paired with darker jeans that had rips in.

Her leather sea green pirate jacket matched with it all.

Brooke obviously noticed the long sword that this girl more than likely wanted to drive through her heart.

"The Queen can be sarcastic." The girl said, moving forward, Brooke could make out the amused smile on her face. "Here, I thought you would be a stuck-up brat."

"I mean, I can be if that's what you would prefer, miss..." Brooke trailed off, trying to grasp the girls name.

"Uma."

"Uma." Brooke repeated. "So uma, did you send your goons out to get me so you can see if I look anything like my picture?" Brooke asked. "Because I do not. As you can tell, I'm far more cuter in person."

Brooke flashed the pirate, who kidnapped her a smile.

God Evie would be so mad, what was it rule one, two or three. No smiling.

Uma bit her lip, shaking her head. "You're more annoying in person."

Brooke looked up at her. "Thank you."

Uma squeezed her eyes shut in annoyance. "You can't hurt me?" Brooke asked. Her smile grew when Uma flashed her an angry look. "You want something. Something the others can get. Let me guess, it's me for whatever you want." Brooke smirked.

"Mal dives a hard bargain." Uma muttered as she danced her fingers along her sword.

"Mal? You spoke to Mal?" Brooke perked up at her girls name. She couldn't hide the suprise.