chapter 19- Brooke's been spelled

The Queen of Auradon found herself heading towards her bedroom

The Queen of Auradon found herself heading towards her bedroom. She had finally finished the final touches of the Cotillion with Jane, and now thought it would be a good idea to go get ready.

Opening her dorm room door that she had all to herself, she locked it before making her way to her desk.

She had dismissed the guards at her door, telling them not to worry and get ready for tonight.

Seeing the guards at the door reminded Brooke that she needed to speak to her father. She needed to ask him about the Isle and also about why there had been a request from Adam that more guards be watching his daughter.

She had found that note on the desk in the guards' quarters.

Lost in her own mind, she missed the water on the floor.

"What the fuck?" Brooke groaned as she landed on her back, great she now had a wet ass and it hurt.

Why were these floors so hard?

Although she was confused about how the water smelled like sea water. She hadn't been in the sea, and there was no way sea water could get in her room unless someone brought it in on them or dumped a bucket of water on her floor.

Before she could get back up, there was a weight on her chest.

Brooke looked up to see Uma straddling her chest.

"How the fuck?" Brooke questioned. "Why the fuck?" That question was wondering why Uma was straddling her, because if Mal or Evie walked in now she would be a dead woman her and Uma.

Uma gripped Brooke's chin, making the girl look her in the eyes.

Brokke watched as Uma pulled out Mal's spell book and began to speak something.

"Hey! Wait!" Uma slapped a hand over her mouth.

Brooke's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body went limp on the ground. As Uma finished the words, she chanted.

The sea girl didn't know what she had done, spelling the queen of Auradon. Because when a certain dragon and Princess found out, she might not have eyes to see with anymore.

Especially if they found her on top of Brooke now.

◇◇◇

"Why do you have so many random dresses?" Uma questioned as her eyebrows raised as she looked at the rack full of fancy rich girl dresses in front of her.

It confused her slightly, considering Brooke didn't wear dresses herself.

Brooke looked at her through the mirror, a smile on her face as she examined Uma. "Incase I accidentally rip one of Mal and Evie's." She slipped the words out.

Uma shook her head. "Hey! What did I say about saying their names?"

Brooke tilted her head confused. "Not too."