chapter ten- Maleficent

Brooke stood with her mother, seeing as when maleficent had appeared, the woman had grabbed her daughter away from the centre.

"It can't be." Mal whispered. "Go away, mother." Mal said aloud, Brooke looked over to her and saw her face was distraught. She looked like she could break down at any moment.

Brooke went to step forward, but it turns out Maleficent has eyes in the back of her head. She stuck out her staff knocking Brooke in the stomach. She let out a groan bending over.

The older woman let out a chackle, looking around the room and down at the new queen beside her. She watched as her daughters eyes flickered to her every now and again. "She's funny. Oh! I'm so..." The women laughed, snorting a little, making Brooke chuckle, although regret it when she got a staff to the back.

"Maleficent!" Beast yelled as he looked at his daughter. He was holding back his wife, not knowing what would happen if she went forward.

"You're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Maleficent held out her hand, ignoring Beast. As she looked at her daughter, who still held the wand.

Mal looked at Brooke, who moved to get up before throwing the wand.

To fairy godmother.

Fairy godmother went to wave the wand when Mal yelled. "Stop!"

The previous king froze in his spot along with his wife. Godmother looked wide-eyed.

"Mother, please!" Mal pleaded. She watched as Maleficents hand tightened wround Brooke's neck as she held the girl up in the air.

Brooke laughed. "This is kinky." She coughed when the womans grip tightened.

Maleficent narrowed her eyes at the girl before she let out a laugh. "I like this one." She knew what she was doing if Maleficent froze the room now.

Brooklyn would be slowly suffocating, and the purple marks around her neck were staring to show.

Maleficent lifted up her sepater it glowing a bring green. Before she laughed. "Boo!" The whole room froze.

Brooke couldn't move. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't even feel her body.

She felt like she was trapped in her own mind, trapped in a glass box.

She had no clue what was happening. Her vision was blank, and she felt blind.

Evie and Mal.

Brooklyn was frozen in time, stuck in her own mind, struggling to breathe. Yet all she could think about was if they were safe.

She knew Evie got pressured into many things if it meant getting her mothers apprisation and support.

And Mal, Brooke knew Mal tried to deny it, but she was afraid of her mother, yet at the same.e time so wanted the love a mother would give.