chapter 12- Calm in a storm

Brooke sat in the bored room, her arm resting on the chair that she sat on at the head of the table, her hand in the palm of her hand

She bounced her leg up and down, her fingers tapping the table where her new golden ring rested. Seeing as Mal had her family one.

"What is next for the crown, your magisty. Will you bring down the hole border next? Make us all live with such filth.." Brooke's fist slammed down on the table, making the silverware jump as like the people around the table.

"I granted you permission to speak freely. Don't make me remove your will to speak at all." Brooke warned as she looked at the man who lowered his head.

She looked around the room, rolling her jaw. "You want to know what's next? Well, tuff because I don't know, I may bring down the barrier if I wish. Or i may start with another few children."

Brooke looked out the window as she spoke. "Those people on that Isle are my people too just as much as you all are. Do I make myself clear."

One of the women on the council leaned forward. "But your magisty there, villains."

Brooke stood up, letting out a chuckle, shaking her head. "I am your Queen. If I wish to bring down the barrier, I will. Those villains you speak of some are innocent children who have done no wrong."

She checked her watch, then looked at her phone and saw a text from Evie saying she was finished with work for the day.

"Meeting dismissed." Brooke picked up her phone and drink, and she walked towards the doors.

"My queen..?"

"I said dismissed!" She yelled as she left the room.

Sbe walked out of the room going on a search to find her girlfriend's, to see if they could calm her down.

She took a sip of her mint milkshake, and she was angry. Angry at everyone in that stupid room for trying to go against her wishes to bring more people across.

There were problems with everything apparently, because it turns out the school needs a new budget. Turns out simba was attached by a rogue lion, and apparently, it was her problem.

Don't even get her started on Audrey's family. She had blocked all their numbers, but whenever she saw the pink family, they always tried to ask her questions.

Are you getting with Audrey anytime soon?

Will this new relationship of yours stick?

Although it was all Audrey's grandmother.

Brooke wanted a rest one day where she didn't have to worry about the pressure of the kingdom.

It was a lot harder than It looked to keep everyone happy.

Then, on top of all that, the royal cotillion was around the corner.

Brooke was having her suit tailored by her Royal talior. Seeing as when Brooke went to Evie about it, they ended up on the bed together with Brookes t-shirt ripped open as Evie layed beneath her.