-Prologue-

"Once upon a time, long, long ago

"Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened."

There are two sides to the world good and bad, no one thought there was an in-between you were one or the other.

People thought if you where born into a evil family you automatically where bound to be evil. But if you where born to a prince or princess oh you where to be spoilt rotten treated as kings and queens.

That was everyone's thoughts and what everyone knew, but that all changes when the only daughter to belle and beast makes her first proclamation to start a change.

The girl decided to change the rules, and give people a chance, people who everyone thought deserved all the horror's that came there way. But she thought different.

This is where it begins.