ⅹⅴⅰⅰ.

RAMIA DESERAY LENNOXAtlanta, Georgia

Atlanta, Georgia

After I left the hospital I drove to Von's house. I really needed to smoke and clear my head and he was the perfect person to talk to.

I knocked on the door not hearing nothing so I walked in seeing him laying in bed on his phone.

He looked up from his phone as I walked farther into the room.

"Wassup ma? You straight?"

I huffed sliding next to him laying my head on the pillow. "I needa smoke badly"

He chuckled getting up from the bed and walking to his dresser.

He was wearing grey sweatpants and a fitted white tee that made his muscles pop.

"Like what you see?" he smirked before sitting on the bed with two pre-rolled blunts.

I waved him off grabbing one of the blunts, lighting it I felt my body finally relax.

I looked up feeling Von staring at me. "What?" I mumbled blowing the smoke away from him.

"You tell me" he stood up from the bed walking towards the patio door. I followed grabbing the lighter.

"You know how I told you about that shit with my daddy nem?" I looked at the ground.

He hummed waiting for me to continue. "My nana called, he's getting out next week" I felt my stomach twist.

Von grabbed my waist pulling me onto his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm scared as fuck Von I don't wanna face him but I got to in order to heal" I mumbled.

He hugged me letting me know he was listening.

"Then on top of that Qhamir gets shot."

He lifted my head up, wiping my tears.

"That little shit with yo father gon blow over for real, you just gotta set boundaries and let him know he on yo timing. And Qhamir a G that shit was light work don't trip ma."

"Thank you for always listening to me Von, for real." He pecked my lips before picking me up and walked us into the room.

"You hungry?" he asked pulling out his phone. I nodded as he handed me his phone. I ordered us some Chipotle and handed him back the phone.

"I got you something when I went to the mall the other day" he walked into the closet coming back out with a box from Chanel.

I grabbed the box beginning to open it as he sat on the bed.

It was the new star coin purse that I told him about the other day. I hugged him before pulling him into a kiss.

"I love the way you pay attention to me" I kissed his lips again. "You welcome ma"

"Now I'm sad cause ian get you nothing" I pouted.

"You straight ma ion want nun but yo attention" he grabbed my chin pulling me into him.

He kissed my lips before pulling my shirt off. He kissed my thigh before removing my shorts.

"Whatchu want ma?" he hooked his fingers in my panties pulling them down my thighs.

I moaned when he blew cool air on my clit. "Please" I whined when he kissed my lips.

"You gotta tell me what you want otherwise I won't know" he smirked.

"Eat my pussy" I moaned when his lips attached to my clit.

I huffed when I heard the doorbell ring, Von chuckled walking out the room to get the food.

He walked back in setting the food on the dresser before going to wash his hands.

"You must hate me?" I pouted grabbing my food and opening it.

"I gotchu after we eat I promise" he kissed my lip, beginning to eat his food.

We sat in a comfortable silence as we ate and watched Criminal minds.

"Ouuuu he dead ass THE FOCK WRONG!!" Von yelled at the Tv when Garcia got shot.

I laughed when he walked out the room.

"Von it is not that serious boo" I laughed seeing him mug me.

"On king david that shit got me hot" he mumbled drinking his koolaid jammer.

"I still want my pussy ate so come on." I smirked pulling him into the room.