ⅱ.

DESIREE VANAE BENNETT

"Y'all look, we needa pop out fs" Mia ran into the kitchen showing us a flyer for a party that everybody and they mama was posting.

"Ouu we needa pop out fr, it's been a while" Yaya stuck her tongue out.

"And you need to get some fresh air" Mia added

I honestly ain't feel like going out this weekend , I just wanted to stay in bed, eat, smoke, and watch disney movies with my besties.

But they was both was right I did need fresh air and to let bitches know she's backkkk.

A/N: (tiktok reference)

I was glad the party wasn't till Saturday, today being Thursday, so I had time to get myself together.

The rest of the day me and the girls caught up, ate, smoked and they helped me unpack the rest of my stuff and settle in my house.

I couldn't express how grateful I am to have them in my life.

"Mia don't think I forgot ms.mamas" Yaya smirked and Mia raised a brow.

"This fake ass hoe been so booed up with her "man" and been forgetting bout little ol' me" Yaya pouted.

"Not Ms.Deserayyyyy!" I gasped watching her hid her face behind her hands.

"Who is Mr.Mansss??? he better be treating you right" I said.

"First off you a snitch, and second he isss omg I can't tell y'all rn though cause I wanna make sure we locked in fr" Mia said.

I understood what she meant and I was so happy she was happy.

"He must be doing something right cause yo ass smiling ear to ear talking bout him" Yaya pointed at her wide smile that remained on her face.

"You wish that was you HUH? " I laughed seeing Yaya frown. "Always gotta ruin the moment and no me and my man good for rn" Yaya smiled.

"Good for rn is wild" Mia whistled.

Saraiya and Tre was always into it but be right back cool.

She loved that toxic shit especially make up sex, it made me sad sometimes because she really thought that's how love was supposed to be.

Even when she'd catch him cheating she'd go back.

One time she went through his phone and found out he got some girl pregnant and ended up shooting his house up.

That same night they were cuddled up in her bed and later found out the girl got an abortion.

"Earth to Dess" Mia snapped in my face making me come back from my thoughts.

"What you thinking bout?" she asked. "Yaya and Tre" I truthfully said.

"We good sista I promise, don't stress over us okay?" she said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Ik baby I'm so proud of y'all fr, my babies growing up" I wiped my fake tears making them laugh.

"Girl bye wanna be our mama so baddd" Mia mushed my head. "I am hater" I rolled my eyes.

"I love y'all sooo much, my heart hurts" I told them.

"We love you ten fold Dess" they responded.