ⅰ.

DESIREE VANAE BENNETT

"Welcome back bestie I missed you!" Yaya screamed as she ran up and jumped on me as I stepped out the car.

"I missed you too bitchhh" I said outta breath as she got down.

I moved back to Atlanta to be closer to my best friends after going back to Chicago 6 months ago.

They weren't the only reason I came back it was more to the story but we'll come back to that later.

"Desiree Vanae Bennett!" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and it was my other best friend Ramia who I knew since 3rd grade.

"Damn bitch you gon tell the whole world my government??" I laughed as she hugged me.

"Bitch why you lie to me and say you wasn't coming?" she mushed my head and I mugged her.

"Ian lie I simply stretched the truth" I shrugged. She rolled her eyes and helped me grab my bags.

"You irritating" she rolled her eyes walking in the house.

I laughed while locking the door then walking into my newly furnished house that my besties helped decorate.

"Awww we so cute" I said looking at our old pictures from high school that I'm pretty sure Yaya hung up cause the frames were crooked.

"We really was the shit and we had all the niggas fr" said Yaya. I nodded my head thinking about our high school days.

We always had the new shit and been about our bags. We always brought the whole city out for every party too.

"Y'all remember our junior year, Aaliyah and her minions was tryna have beef with you?" Mia asked and I busted out laughing cause she really thought we was beefing.

"I don't know why you laughing Ms.mamas" Yaya held a smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes cause she was right. Aaliyah's "bf" in high school was Qhamir, I rolled my eyes at the thought of his name.

"Damn bitch way to ruin the mood" Mia said turning on Lay up by Future on my tv.

"I was just saying but okayyyy, anyways y'all hungry cause a bitch stomach in ha ass" Yaya stood up and walked into the kitchen pulling out ingredients and pans to cook.

"What y'all wanna eat?" she yelled.

"I'm craving Mexican food tbh" Mia said and I agreed, I definitely missed Yaya food cause she always threw down on anything she made.

"How you been sissy?" Mia asked me as I scrolled on TikTok.

"I've been good asf honestly, I've really tapped into loving myself more and not stressing" I sighed.

"I'm so happy for you boo, you glowing more" Mia hugged me and I hugged her back.

"FAKE ASS HOES I WANNA HUG!" Yaya jumped on top of us making us fall off the couch.

"DAMN HOE YO BIG ASS!" I busted out laughing as we layed out on the ground outta breath.

"Ain't yo ass supposed to be cooking? You better not burn nun again hoe" I ran in the kitchen checking on the food.

"You never gon let that shit go are you?" Yaya rolled her eyes crossing her arms across her chest.

"HELL NAWL!" Mia yelled from the living room. She flicked us off.

"I don't know why you so mad nb told you to be arguing while cooking knowing yo ass forgetful" I flicked her lip thinking bout how she burnt the chicken cause she wanna be arguing with her nigga.