ⅸ.

OMNISCIENT
Next day

"Hello" Dess said into the phone, stretching out her body.

"You coming to the kickback on the block?" Yaya asked. "I don't know I'll see."

"Girllll come on all the niggas gon be out" Yaya whined. "Don't you gotta man??"

"We not together no more"

"Mhm I guess I can come, you driving or you want me to drive?" Dess hummed.

"You, cause I'm already knowin I'm finna be drunk" Yaya said. "Ight I'll call you when I'm outside boo"

"K Love you" Dess mumbled. " love you too" Yaya said hanging up.

"Qhamir wake up you gotta go" Dess got up from the bed.

She rolled her eyes after not receiving an answer.

"Desean I know you awake get up bro" she says shaking him.

"You irritating" she says as she walked to the bathroom to do her daily routine.

After she was finished with everything she walked back out the bathroom to get towel and glances at Qhamir on his phone.

Rolling her eyes she picked up the pillows off the floor, he slaps her ass and walks in the bathroom.

"You so aggravating" she mumbles sitting on the bed.

"Hurry up so I can take a shower" she yells into the bathroom.

"Where you going? It's 11 in the morning" he stares at her. "Business find you some" she says.

"You are my business" he says coming out the bathroom. "You wish" she flicks his lip, pushing past him.

"Aye you going to that kickback today?" he shows her the flyer his homie sent him.

"Maybe why?" she said shrugging. "Not with yo thot ass friends" he murmured.

"My besties not thots unlike yo homies"

"You bap asf, Yaya thot ass get around" he laughs seeing her frown.

"No tf she do not, if anything Tre the thot" she bucked at him as he waved her off.

-

"Hm you want something to eat before I go?" he asked giving her the phone so she can add her order.

She added what she wanted to the cart, feeling him staring at her. "May I help you?" she handed him the phone.

"You so pretty" he mumbled pulling her waist. "Thank you but I already knew that" she pushed out of his grip.

"Could've just kept it at thank you lil girl" he rolled his eyes. She flipped him off going into her closet.

He followed her like a lost puppy watching her bend over to grab something off the ground. "I miss watching that ass" he walked up behind her.

"Boa move horny freaky ass" she grabbed his hand before it slid between her legs.

"Lemme eat phat ma again I know she miss me" he smirked.

"No and no she doesn't" she smirked when his smirked dropped. "Yea aight nobody eats it better than me"

"Boaa go get the food" she pushed him when she heard the door bell ringing. He walked out the room to get the food.

"Preciate ya" he grabs the food closing the door. He walked into the kitchen, "thank you" Dess says grabbing her food.

"Anything fa the princess" he bows making her laugh. "Please get tf" she shook her head.