ⅷ.

OMNISCIENT
Same day

"Can I come in first shit it's hot" he mumbled but she just stood there looking at him.

He pushed past her going in the kitchen.

"How tf you get my address?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it" he waved her off.

"You cooked? Shit smell good asl" he said looking at the food on the stove.

"Yea and you not getting nun, I really wanna know how you got my address" she said attitude laced in her voice.

"Like I said don't worry about it " he mumbled fixing himself a plate.

She grabbed the plate from him causing him to glare at her. "Tf you doing?" he tried to grab the plate back but she held it behind her back.

"Nah tf is you doing? and how tf did you get my address?" she raised her tone.

"Don't worry bout it like I said" he mumbled still trying to get his plate back.

"You needa leave fr" she pushed him out the kitchen.

"Ion gotta do shit, I came to talk to yo ass and you being weird" he tried to walk back in the kitchen.

"I'M BEING WEIRD??? you funny gang" she chuckled grabbing her phone off the couch.

She called Tre twice but got voicemail, deciding to call Yaya because she knew she was with him.

"Yessss bestie" Yaya happily answered. "Put Tre ugly ass on the phone" she said getting irritated.

She heard shuffling before hearing Yaya tell Tre to speak. "Wassup sis you good?" he asked.

"Treshawn why tf did you give this nigga my address" she yelled in the phone.

"Aye stop yelling and ian give him shit" he waved her off.

"Yea ok" she mumbled.

She hung up and went in her room closing the door. She was irritated and really needed to calm down before she ended up hurting somebody.

Dess climbed in her bed, grabbing her remote before playing TikTok videos on youtube.

Q knocked on her door not getting an answer so he walked in, closing the door behind him.

" Vanae" he mumbled beginning to pull off his shoes and hoodie before sitting on her bed. She continued to ignore him, still watching youtube.

"Youn gotta talk just listen.. please?" he softened his tone.

" I don't want to hear shit you have to say cause nun you say gon change what you did" she shrugged. He rubbed his face before looking at her.

"Man I don't know what to say fa you to forgive me but I'm sorry Desiree like dead ass sorry man" he mumbled in his hands.

"You ain't deserve allat shit I did to you"

"I already forgave you Desean" she pulled his hands from his face. "We just weren't made for each other and that's okay" she whispered.

"No matter what we went through I will always have love for you but we were too toxic for each other and I don't want to go through that again" she hugged him and he hugged her back.

"You really wasn't gon let me eat?" he chuckled trying to lighten up the mood.

"And wasn't, but be fr how you get my new address?" she raised her brow.

"I got ts outta my granny appointment book when I went to visit" he shrugged.

Dess shook her head reminding herself to take her address out the appointment book.

"You was desperate asl ain't it?" she chuckled.

"Onb I was tweakin but real shit can you unblock my number?" Q smirked.

"Yo ass pushing it we ain't that cool, I can unblock you on Instagram tho" she unblocked him and followed him again.