ⅺ.

QHAMIR DESEAN SMITHSame day

QHAMIR DESEAN SMITH
Same day

Hearing my phone ring I picked it up "Yo" I mumbled before hearing my homie Tre voice.

"Nigga where you at? you missing all the ass" he turned the camera around showing all the people outside.

"I'm on my way had to make a quick stop" I blew smoke out before pulling off to the direction of the block party.

"Yo ex out here wearing these tight ass clothes" he faced the camera towards Dess talking to some nigga.

I shook my head, wasn't gon front like that shit ain't make me low key jealous but I just had a hoe sucking my dick so I wasn't finna sweat her.

"Nigga I thought that was yo 'bestie' why you telling me what she doing?" I chuckled.

"Nigga act like he don't want her back" I heard my cousin Von say in the background.

"Fuck you bitch" I laughed hanging up getting out the car making my way towards them.

"Nigga finally shows up we all could've been dead waiting for yo ass" Von says dapping me up.

"Yo gf out here" Tre said nodding his head towards Aaliyah. "Nigga that ain't my gf" I smacked my lips.

Everybody drifted into their own conversations as I scoped out the block till my eyes fell on Desiree twerking on the nigga from earlier.

"Yo eyes gon get stuck keep staring, go over there nigga" my homie scoob said.

I flicked him off walking towards Dess till Aaliyah loud ass stopped me, "BAEEEEEE" she yelled jumping on me making me drop my blunt.

"Oops my bad stink, i'll roll you a new one" she kissed my cheek. "Girl get the fuck off me, you just blew my high man" I pushed her off.

"I said I was sorry" she pouted looking like she was finna cry.

"Suck that shit up man ion wanna hear it" I walked off heading to my car to get another blunt.

"Why you do yo gf like that" I heard somebody say behind me. I turned around seeing Dess grinning holding a cup in her hand.

"Man that's not my fucking gf y'all ass finna blow me" I blew out a breath. "Dayumm who got you mad?"

"Mannn ion wanna talk about it, what you sipping on?" I tipped her cup forward seeing the clear liquor, most likely Casamigos.

"Casamigos for the freak hoes" she laughed handing me the cup, I took a sip before handing it back.

"Yo ass drunk asf" I laughed seeing her stumble a bit before twerking to the song playing. "No I'm not just a lil tipsy" she slurred.

"Cmere" I pulled her wrist lightly making her sit in my lap. "Deseannnn move" she whined trying to move my hand from between her legs.

I smacked her hand and then put my hand inside her shorts feeling it dampen. "Mhm you was talking allat shit earlier now you wet asf" I mumbled into her neck.

"Desean please" she moaned trying to ride my fingers for some friction. "What you want ma?" I groaned in her ear causing her to moan louder.

"Touch me please Desean" she whispered still grinding her hips against my fingers. I rubbed her clit faster groaning as she whined and squirmed on my lap.

"I'm cumminggggg FUCKKK!!" she whispered undoing on my fingers. She came down from her high as I took my fingers out and put them in my mouth.

"Mm you still taste sweet as fuck" I groaned kissing her neck. "And you still nasty AS fuck" she tried to stand up but her knees buckled.

I laughed, "it's not funny Desean now everybody gon think I got fucked" she pouted. I kissed her bottom lip helping her stand up.

"Daddy sorry baby" I laughed at her frown. "Bye Qhamir cause you play too much"

I watched her walk back over to her friends trying to hide the limp in her walk.

I walked back over to my friends seeing Enyah sitting on Tre lap and I shook my head.

"Tf was you doing that took so long?" Von raised his eyebrow.

"Ima tell you later we got too many listening ears" I nodded my head towards Enyah.

I turned around looking for Desiree again not seeing her until I saw her by the food truck and some nigga all in her face.

"Ain't that Kamiri opp ass?" Scoob pointed to him, I nodded. Me, Scoob, and Von walked over there slowly so he ain't know we was there.

"You pretty asf ma can I get yo number?" I heard him say before Von put his arm over Dess shoulder.

" Nah she good lil bro"

His eyes widen as he tried to run off but Scoob grabbed him up. "Fuck you doing on our block talking to my homie girl?" he pressed his gun to Kamiri head.

"I..I" Kamiri stuttered. "Tuck yo gun Scoob the police out" Von mumbled ducking his head down.

"Next time we see you on our shit it's gon be blood splatter" I pushed him away and he took off running.

"Y'all do too fucking much" Dess rolled her eyes getting her food from the truck.

"Nah he knew he wasn't supposed to be over here" I mumbled walking off.