ⅹ.

QHAMIR DESEAN SMITHSame day

QHAMIR DESEAN SMITH
Same day

"Aye I gotta go" I say walking into the bathroom watching Dess do her hair.

"Ok thank you for the food and lock the door when you leave please" she looked at me through the mirror.

"Can I get hug?" I hugged her from behind. She turned in my arms melting into my embrace. "Ima see you later" I mumbled softly.

She nodded as I let her go then kissed her forehead before turning to leave. She stood there dazed before shaking it off.

I wasn't going to act like ian miss her but I didn't want to mess with her healing process so I let it go and walked out the house locking it on the way out.

Me and Dess had been best friends before we started fucking with each other, eventually we got into a relationship then everything changed when I started rapping and getting famous.

Bitches started giving me more attention, I was making more money and gaining more followers. Eventually I started doing shows so I barely got to see her.

We still facetimed and went on dates whenever I was back in the city but we were starting to outgrow each other.

Shaking my thoughts I pulled off calling one of my lil hoes Mariah. "Hey papi I miss you" she said seductively, I grimaced.

"Wassup, I'm finna slide over there" I mumbled. "Okay baby i'll leave the door unlocked"

I hung up the phone driving my way to her house.

20 minutes later I arrived in front of the little brown townhouse, finding a parking spot I got out making sure my doors was locked.

I walked into the house smelling a candle burning, it reminded me of the night me and Dess got into it and she put me out.

I shook off the thought walking farther into the house hearing Jeremiah - All the Time playing lowly from inside the room.

I walked inside seeing Mariah laying on the bed wearing a red lace lingerie set with her hair tied back, watching me seductively as I walked in farther.

She got up walking slowly towards me before pulling me by my hand and pushing me on the bed.

She began to undo my pants as she made her way to her knees.

I closed my eyes feeling her hand on my dick, I bit my lip to hold my groans when I felt her lips touch my tip.

"I missed this" she moaned continuing with what she was doing.

I wasn't gonna lie Mariah gave some good head besides Dess but her pussy was trash.

I never fucked her cause she had too many bodies so I only used her when I needed to get off.

She already knew what it was but she always tried her hardest to get me to fuck her.

So when she tried to sit on my dick I pushed her away. "Wtf is you doing?" I grunted.

"I want to fuck Dese-" I cut her off "Don't call me that Mariah"

I stood up pulling my pants up before picking up my phone off the bed. She watched me with tears in her eyes.

Ignoring her I walked to her bathroom.

"You always do this shit but always want me to give you head where and whenever" she followed me into the bathroom.

"Ion wanna hear ts Mariah you knew what it was from the beginning now you acting clueless" I mumbled drying my hands before pushing past her.

"Desean if you leave this house you can't come back I promise you this my last time sucking up to you BITCH!" she yelled.

"That's coo yo head wasn't shit anyways" I shrugged bout to walk out the door before I felt something cold hit me in the head.

This bitch just threw the remote at my head.

I turned around grabbing her by the throat as her eyes widen and she tried to claw my hands off.

"Yo ass got me fucked up, I should beat tf outta you but yo ass ain't worth my energy" I let her neck go as she slid down the wall wailing out in pain.

I walked out the house slamming the front door making my way to my car.

I pulled out a prerolled blunt from the center console lighting it then pulling off.