ⅺⅴ.

DESIREE VANAE BENNETT𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

I yawned while stretching my body as I stood up from the bed.

I slipped on my fluffy robe walking to the bathroom.

I peed and washed my hands before grabbing my hygiene bag out of my suitcase.

Two weeks ago Qhamir had invited the gang to come to Los Angeles for his show.

As I was brushing my teeth I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming in" Mia yelled behind the door before opening it.

She shut the door and sat on the bed.

"I came to see if you were making breakfast?" she smirked when I rolled my eyes.

"You know I am but I know that's not why you came in here" I said putting all my belongings back.

I walked over to my suitcase pulling out a two piece set from Fashion Nova.

"You think Saraiya gon keep the baby?" she looked at me with a serious expression.

"To be honest I don't think so but it's between her and Treshawn.

Me and Mia both knew it wasn't in Saraiya's cards to be a mother because she didn't have a good relationship with her own.

But on top of that her and Treshawn just broke up.

"I hope she does, I think it would be good change for her" she said standing up from the bed.

I nodded before she walked out.

-

TRESHAWN DARON JACKSON Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Walking downstairs I smelled bacon cooking, I turned the corner seeing Dess moving around the kitchen.

"I can talk to you?" I mumbled when she turned around.

She hummed before answering "Go ahead".

I nodded sitting on the stool at the table watching her flip the pancakes that was cooking.

"Ight so I think Saraiya pregnant but ian fasure" I looked up when she coughed.

"Why you think that?" she said not looking at me.

I waved it off before answering. "She getting big and this morning I heard her throwing up"

"You know all she does is eat" she said ignoring the second part.

I shook my head laughing to myself. I knew she was lying, cause every time she lie her mouth twitches.

I turned my head when I heard foot steps coming down the stairs.

Me and Saraiya met eyes before she looked away.

"Good Morning" I said when she sat down next to me.

She sat silent before replying back when Dess bumped her shoulder. "morning" she mumbled.

I stood up about to walk away when I heard Dess tell me the food was ready.

I took the plate she sat on the counter and walked outside seeing Von and Mia smoking.

"Yo shorty you straight?" Von said dapping me up. I nodded before sitting down and eating my food.

"What's wrong witchu" she said passing me the blunt. I took a pull before responding.

"Ain't shit for real ready to get some pussy"

"Yo ass always worried about pussy nigga get yo munyun up" he laughed.

"Says the nigga that fuck everything breathing" I snickered watching her stare holes into Von's head.

"Man he lying ima virgin whole time" he mumbled.

I shook my head eating the rest of my breakfast.