Chapter 33

"Yes," Harry squeaked and watched Louis stand up and then pull him into a hug. People started cheering and photos and videos were already half way around the world. "I love you, I love you, I love you" Harry chanted into his ear.

"I love you too. Thank you for saying yes" Louis whispered, placing one hand on the baby bump. They pulled away momentarily to slip the ring onto Harry's finger which only made him snivel and cry again. "Guess what babe" Louis said, not whispering.

"What?" he asked, smiling.

"I proposed! I'm the man in our relationship!" He cheered loudly, putting his hands in the air. Harry laughed through his happy tears, along with the people around him. They laughed and walked back to the security car that Modest had hired for all the boys whilst staying in Orlando.

-

"Congratulations!" Liam and Niall shouted. Making both of them jump as they got back to their hotel room. The pair ran up to them and hugged them, kissed their cheeks and looked down at the ring on Harry's fingers. Harry blushed as they complimented it but then looked around the room and Louis seemed to know what he wanted since he was cutting up an apple for him. "You should get the kiddie bags with the apple already sliced" Liam chuckled and checked his phone, then went to open the door.

"Sophia" Harry shouted and held his arms open for her. She squealed and ran towards him, kissing his cheek and hugging him, putting her head against his shoulder. "Hi!" he said and kissed her head. She pulled away and laughed, kissing Liam's lips. Louis walked over to him and handed him his peanut butter and apples.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Louis asked. They all nodded and took a seat on the sofa, all staring at the TV.

"Do you even have anything to watch?" Niall asked. Louis and Harry shook their heads with dopey smiled on their faces. Niall huffed and stood up. "Louis, want to come and get a movie with me?" He asked. Louis looked over at Harry and nodded hesitantly.

Harry kissed him goodbye before heading out the door with Niall in tow. "I'm just going to pop back to our room, I'll be back in a bit" She said. Liam nodded and watched as she walked away.

"So..." Harry said and lay flat on the sofa, rubbing his tummy.

"Are you ready for this baby?" Liam blurted. Harry frowned and looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" Harry frowned. Liam sighed and shuffled awkwardly.

"I just mean that, I don't think that you are ready for this baby. What will you do when we are on tour and he is born? Louis is obviously not ready, he was basically telling me how worried he was the other day." Liam said. Harry frowned and felt a lump in his throat.

"I-I. . . we are having a year off. We all are to adapt to having a new born around and when Toby is old enough, we will be bringing him on tour with us. He will be in school when he is four which is in four years. I don't see us still playing shows and making music in four years, Liam" He muttered coldly.

"Y-you're keeping him?" Liam gasped. Harry sat up, tears clouding his vision. "I thought it would be easier to put him up for adoption after he was born" Liam frowned. A deep sob escaped Harry's lips as he stood up, bringing his food with him. He slammed the bedroom door behind him.

He lay on his side, holding a pillow to his chest as well as the teddy that Louis had bought Toby for when he is born as he cried into the other pillow by his head. How dare Liam say that? Liam was supposed to be nice and a good advice giver, not telling him that they were supposed to be putting baby Toby up for adoption.

Harry looked at the teddy. It already meant so much to him and Louis. He cried harder and rubbed his stomach to make himself feel better. He lay on his back, hearing voices coming from the other room. "What the fuck!" He heard two voices shout. Louis was instantly at the door, looking down at his distraught fiancé. "Shush, sweetheart" Louis gasped, closing the door behind him. Harry only ended up crying harder.

"H-he s-said" He cried as Louis removed the pillows so he could hold Harry better. He pulled Harry's head onto his lap and brushed his hair from his face but he just ended up pushing his face into his chest. Louis rubbed his back and let him cry.

"I know, he shouldn't have said that" he said. Harry sniffled and moved to lay onto his back again. Louis sat up and leaned over to look at him, his eyes red and his cheeks flushed.

"You are ready for a baby? Aren't you? Tell me the truth" Harry begged.

"I'm ready, just nervous" Louis reassured. Harry nodded and sighed.

"Me too." Harry sniffled, looking up into Louis' eyes. He sighed again but then he gasped, feeling a fluttering feeling in his stomach. He looked up at Louis in surprise. "Moved! He moved!" Harry said, grabbing Louis' hand and putting it where he felt it. "I don't know if you'll be able to feel it" Harry said.

Louis stayed picture still, not wanting to move just in case he missed the quick fluttering feeling that ran along the skin of Harry's belly. "Did you feel that?" Harry asked.

Louis sniffled and nodded, pushing forwards and burying his head in Harry's neck.

"It felt magical" Louis whispered.