Chapter 7

Louis slowly woke up to a hand running up and down his back. He sighed contently and opened his eyes. "Morning" a deep voice sounded. Louis flinched and turned his head to look up to Harry.

"Wha?" He mumbled. Harry chuckled and rubbed Louis' back again.

"You wanted to snuggle but I fell asleep with you" Harry explained briefly. Louis thought for a moment before speaking again.

He giggled a buried his face into Harry's chest. "You called me honey. I liked it" Louis gushed, obviously still in a sleepy daze. Harry froze as Louis slowly began to wake up. He heard him sigh heavily and then sit up as best he could in the small bunk.

"Let me get off, Louis. We are all flying back to England tonight and I think modest arranged us to share a flight" Harry sighed. Louis took his leg from Harry's waist and watched as Harry got down.

"Okay" Louis sighed, running his tongue over his lips as Harry watched. Harry wanted to grab Louis by his wrists, hold them above his head while he kissed and ground upon him while Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's hips.

"Um, Lou?" Harry asked as Louis jumped down from his bunk. Louis looked up at him and smiled. "C-can we maybe bring the friends with benefits thing back?" Harry asked. Louis' brows raised at the question.

"If you really want to" Louis then smirked. Harry matched Louis' smirk, his eyes went darker and his voice went deeper.

"I really, really want to" he said, slowly and deeply. Louis raised onto his tip toes and tilted his head so he could feel Harry's steady breath fan across his lips. Harry pushed his lips against Louis', pulling him closer by his hips.

Louis giggled into Harry's mouth as his hands trailed down to Louis' bum, slipping his hands into his jeans. Louis moaned as they clumsily stumbled backwards so they were staggering into the room at the back of the bus.

Harry shut the door behind him. Louis fell backwards onto the seat so he was under Harry, grabbing at his long hair as they snogged feverishly. Louis' hips buckled up to meet Harry's, relishing the feeling of his lips against Harry's.

Since coming to terms of being head over heels for Harry, he knew that he would let Harry do whatever he wanted to him and to be as close to Harry as possible with the friends with benefits deal was the way to go then so be it.

-

Louis and Harry hugged Niall and Liam as they said goodbye at the airport. "See you in a bit" Harry said. Niall nodded and patted Harry's back and then went to whisper in his ear. "Don't think I don't know what you are doing. Don't lead Louis on. He likes you more than you think"

Harry pulled away with a frown as he looked over at Liam and Louis who were messing around. Niall followed his gaze and then looked back at Harry. "You said you were trying to push him away, I thought that was a crap idea and then this morning, I walked in on you two full out snogging and grinding against each other." Niall sighed before continuing. "Don't get me wrong, I would love you together for real but Louis is fragile and you have a girlfriend" Niall finished.

"How is he fragile? He seems quite strong to me" Harry replied.

"I'm sure he will tell you in his own time" Niall sighed.

"What makes you say that? When did you even find this out?" Harry almost shouted.

"When Beth was over and you were banging her in your room. There is something Louis has been meaning to tell you, God knows when he will but..." Niall trailed off. Harry's shoulders sagged but he just nodded, feeling slight betrayal that Louis had told Niall and Liam but not him.

"Okay. Well, I'll see you soon" Harry smiled and hugged Niall again before walking over to Liam and hugging him goodbye. "Lets go then, Lou" he said and put his arm around Louis' shoulder. Louis obeyed and waved goodbye to his friends as they made their way to the gate.

Louis leaned into Harry's touch and put his arm around his waist, both men unaware of the fans they passed and the paparazzi that were hidden as 'Story of my life' came on through the speakers for background music.

They chuckled and Harry began singing Liam's solo. "Seems to me that when I die, these words will be written on my stone" they both sang as they dance through the terminal, fans filming and watching as they danced. Harry held out his hand for Louis and spun him to his chest as they giggled, sang and danced like maniacs.

"And I'll be gone, gone tonight. The fire beneath my feet is burning bright. The way I've been holding on so tight with nothing in between." Louis sang, Harry belted out his solo, causing some people to gather around them.

They laughed and did various turns and sang their song together, no care in the world. Harry span Louis into his chest and stared down at him "The story of my life" Harry whispered. Louis stared up at Harry, his expression calm as they both tilted their heads to kiss.

Everything about the fans, paparazzi and their dirty little 'deal' had escaped their minds. Louis rested his hand on Harry's chest and had his other on on his hip as Harry held both hands on either side of Louis' cheeks.

This truly was their first kiss, not some staged snog in the street or heated snog in the back of their bus as part of their deal. This kiss meant everything to them, a way of accepting their feelings from one another.