Chapter 21 (re-uploaded)

Harry, Amy and Niall looked at Louis who had dried tear tracks on his cheeks. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Louis whimpered. Harry nodded and stood up, following Louis into the bathroom by the kitchen.

Louis looked up at his pregnant boyfriend as tears gathered in his eyes. "He or she is definitely mine?" He whispered.

"I've n-never been so sure in my life" Harry sniffled, his hand resting on his soon-to-be-there baby bump. Louis looked at where Harry's hand was resting.

"I'm so sorry. I should've been calm and nice but I was s-so horrid. Im so sorry" Louis cried. Harry held him to his chest as he whimpered into Harry's shoulder.

"It's okay. I didn't believe it when I found out either" he smiled. Louis pulled away from the hug and looked at Harry's stomach, shakily placing his hands over the skin. "Our million chanced baby" Harry whispered.

"I don't believe it. One chance out of one million, Harry. He or she is a miracle" Louis whispered. Harry nodded and smiled widely, his smile dropped when a thought popped into his head.

"What are we doing about management and the fans and the shows?" Harry asked, getting worked up over it and his breathing quickening.

"Harry, calm down. We will figure something out. The first three months you won't be showing so that will be okay for us walking around. As for the shows, once we have told management then they will think something out. It's not like male pregnancy is abnormal" Louis replies, stroking Harry's arms with his hands.

Louis was right, male pregnancy was exactly the same as female pregnancy, just a couple of precautions they had to take. It was very well excepted but just very, very rare.

"Yeah, yeah. You're right, m'sorry" Harry frowned. "I was overthinking it" he added. Louis smiled at him and then buried his head into his shoulder. "Can I give you a blow job?" Harry asked.

Louis looked at him with an amused expression. "I'd love it if you'd just wait but Niall and Amy are still here babe."

"Let's be quiet then" Harry said as he dropped to his knees. Louis felt himself harden as Harry played with the button and zip of his jeans.

Harry looked at him with a flirtatious grin as he pulled Louis' jeans and underwear down in one. "God, Harry" Louis whined as he watched Harry take him into his mouth.

He wrapped his lips around Louis' hot length and wrapped his hand around what he couldn't fit into his mouth. Louis gasped and felt warmth in his lower torso.

Before he knew it, he was cumming into Harry's mouth. Barely just being able to apologise as Harry gagged but swallowed.

"Let's go to Niall and Amy" Harry said as Louis pulled up his pants. He nodded and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers as he led Harry to the living room.

When they got there, Amy and Niall were talking to each other softly, coy grins on their faces until they realised the two men had returned.

"Everything alright?" Niall asked and watched as Harry and Louis sat down, Louis placing his hand over his boyfriends lower stomach.

"Everything is perfect" Louis smiled at Harry who was hiding his face in his chest.

-

"Dimwits" Louis muttered as the movers dropped yet another piece of furniture as they carried it into Louis and Harry's new home.

Louis rolled his eyes and strolled back into the house, finding Harry who was clutching onto the sink, the smell of baked beans in the air.

"You okay?" Louis asked. Harry took a deep breath and nodded.

"We had all the kitchen stuff in so I thought I'd get a bowl of beans to eat but, the smell. . . made me almost throw up" He frowned. Louis pouted and rested his hand around his waist.

"It's your sense of smell thats been raised from your hormones." Louis said as Harry took in another deep breath. He nodded and pulled away from Louis when the movers walked in.

"We are all done. The furniture is in the rooms you requested but aren't in any kind of design, thats all up to you" he said. Louis nodded and paid them as Harry went to the living room and curled into a ball on their sofa. Louis walked in and sat on the floor by Harry's head.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Louis asked, running his hand through his hair as if he was petting it.

"I feel like shit" he whined and put his hand over his stomach. "I just feel like I'm going to throw up but I just want to sleep" he said.

"It's because you're growing our baby. It's different for men than it is for women and I read that in the first couple of weeks it takes a toll on your body" he whispered. Harry nodded and frowned slightly. "How about I get you a sick bucket and stick on a movie, everything is in the right place in here" Louis said softly.

"Yes please" Harry said. Louis leaned forward and kissed his forehead before standing up and getting a bucket from one of their packed boxes and the first movie that was on top of the movie box which turned out to be 'Tangled'.

Louis put it in and found the TV remotes. Harry looked up at him and watched his movements sleepily.

Louis smiled at Harry and pressed play on the movie, putting the bucket on the floor in front of Harry just in case.

Louis lay behind Harry, being the big spoon, and slipped his hand under his shirt and rubbed the tiniest bump on they younger mans lower stomach with his thumb as they watched the film.

"My first doctors appointment is tomorrow" Harry murmured as Rapunzel walked into the city for the first time.

"Do we get to find out the gender?" Louis asked.

Harry snorted and shook his head."No. We find that out at 16 weeks and I'm about four weeks on or six. I don't know" Harry said tiredly. "We find that our tomorrow and the babies due date" he said.

"Okay. I'm so excited Harry! We are having a baby and it's actually mine. I-I don't. . . I am so happy and I love you so much" Louis gushed.

Harry smiled and turned to look at Louis, completely abandoning the movie. "I'm happy too and I love you too" he giggled, feeling himself blush.

"Our baby is going to be so beautiful" Louis whispered, staring at his superstar boyfriend.

"Oh God. I hope he or she looks like you more than me" he frowned. Louis scoffed and kissed Harry's nose.

"You are gorgeous. Don't put yourself down and our baby will be stunning, I mean look at us; we are beautiful" Louis smirked. Harry chuckled and kissed Louis' chest. No words were said as Louis watched the film and Harry slept on his side, facing his chest.