After hours

Sun's pov:

I awoke and went to go help sunshine wake up the kids. Once everyone was awake, we all went to the table to eat the snacks sunshine had brought in earlier. Today it was oatmeal cookies and orange juice. Nothing special. I watched the kids eat and pretended to not notice Y/n sneaking an orange juice into their backpack.

Once all the kids finished, sunshine had them vote inbetween a puppet show or hide and seek. The puppet show won. I started to set up the—

'Sun?'

'yes, moon?'

'are you okay? You don't seem as energetic as usual.'

'I'm fine. I just feel like Y/n is acting strangely lately.'

'...yeah.'

Moon didn't say anything after that and I finished setting up the puppet show.

___Time skip___
Gregory's pov:

'Typically, I'm the one who's late. Yet here I am, at 5pm waiting for Y/n show up. I guess it's normal that they're late since it's their first day back working full time. Maybe I should check on them?
It's not normal for them to be this late.'

I walked back into the pizzaplex and went towards the daycare. I opted going for the slide because it's faster- and funner -but ended up going through the main doors instead. Just as I was about to scan my key card to enter, a voice startled me.

"Hey."

"Cassie! You scared me dumba- idiot! Aren't you supposed to be working?!" I said.

Cassie works from 8am to 6:30pm.

"Yeah, but I felt like ditching. Why are you here anyways? Didn't your shift end like half an hour ago?" Cassie said.

"Y/n still hasn't left, besides if the left without me, so I'm going to check on them. Also, you can't just ditch work! What if you get caught?!" I said.

"Your screaming is going to get me caught. Besides, Roxy is covering for me." Cassie says with a grin.

"Whatever. I need to go get Y/n. You... You do whatever I don't care." I said, scanning my card and entering the daycare.

Entering inside, I scanned the area and saw Y/n and sun doing some sort of puppet show for the kids. Realizing that they were almost done, I let them finish the puppet show.

Once they were done, it was almost 5:20pm so I rushed out with Y/n, not wanting to be any more late then we already were.

Word count: 412 words