sleeping like a twelve year old.

decided to go down the slide to the daycare and crash there for the night. Just like when I was twelve.

Once I fell in the ball pit, sun immediately jumped in and picked me up.

"Hello new frien- Sunshine? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"It's a long story. Can I stay here for the night, Sunny?" I said.

"Ofcourse you can stay here, sunshine!" Sun said while hugging me.

"Thanks." I said while hugging him back.

Sun and I played for a while. Hide & seek, tag, arts and crafts, ect. I ended falling asleep while watching a movie on my phone with him.

__________
Sun's pov:

Sunshine fell asleep. I turned off their phone and grabbed one of the sleeping bags to put them in. A while later, they started tossing and turning. I remembered that y/n told me about a person named Vanny who was haunting their dreams. So I hugged y/n to try and calm them down. Which worked.

Then, the lights started to flicker. Which woke sunshine up.

"What's going on?" They said while rubbing their eyes.

Before I could answer, the lights turned off.

"Lights on. Lights on! Lights on!" I screamed while gripping at my faceplates.

Y/n quickly got up and ran into the play structures. I didn't want Moon to hurt Sunshine. Not again.

___________
Y/n's Pov:

I ran into the first play structure I saw to turn on the generator. I didn't want to take any chances with Moon. Weather it was Vanny or not. I soon as I saw the first generator, I turned it on, loudly.

"God damit." I whispered under my breath.

I immediately heard an animatronic running, or crawling, towards my location. Before I could even move, moon landed infront of me.

"Kid, what are you- Y/n?" Moon said.

I took a step back, scared that Vanessa was just trying to trick me.

"You're not going to hurt me. Right?" I asked hesitantly.

"Ofcourse not, starshine! I would never hurt you!" Moon said in a worried tone.

I cautiously approached moon and hugged him.

"I missed you." I said.

Moon hugged back.

"Are you okay? You look tired." Moon asked.

"I mean, I did just wake up but that's not why." I said.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Not really." I said.

Moon laughed and said:

"Okay. What do you want to do then?"

"Vanessa. Can we go look for Vanessa? I think she has something to do with this. Well, I know she does." I mumbled the last part.

"Has something to do with what?" Moon asked.

"Gregory is missing." I said while letting go of moon.

"Is that what you didn't want to talk about?" Moon asked.

"Let's go." I said while ignoring moon's question.

Moon nodded and followed me out of the daycare.

Word count: 481 words.