ርꫝ卂ꋪl҉𝖔t҈t̆̈ቿ

Click

"Moon, I need your hel-" turning around, I didn't see Moon.

Shit! What was I thinking?! I ran towards the daycare exit going through my pockets trying to find the key. When I did, I opened the door and ran.

'maybe I can find Freddy or something?' I thought.

"Come on, starshine. Don't run away~" Moon, or Vanny, laughed.

What Vanny said sent shivers downy spine. I continued running until I got to Freddy's room and locked myself in there. Freddy wasn't in his room. I waited in silence hoping that Vannessa didn't see me come in here. I heard footsteps and then they stopped infront of the door.

"Starshine? Can you come out please? It's just me." Moon said.

"How do I know you're telling the truth and you aren't being possessed by Vanny?" I asked.

"I wasn't possessed by Vanny. It's a kill code. I can temporarily gain control, but not for long. Can you please come out? You know I would never hurt you right?" Moon said.

If The kill code was in control it wouldn't tell me about itself. I opened the door hesitantly just to see moon gone.

"Moo-" I fell limp to the ground.
_____
3rd person pov:

Y/n was hit in the head by Moon, or the kill code controling him. They fell limp to the ground. Moon picked them up and started dragging them towards Vanessa's office. Arriving, the animatronic waited for Vanny to arrive.

"Took you long enough." Vanessa spoke.

"It's not my fault this idiot ran away from me the first time." Moon said harshly.

"Don't talk back to me. You know I can destroy you in a second." Vanny scoffed.

"You aren't even in control. I'm not stupid. I know it's Glitch trap or William or what ever the fuck his name is." Moon responded back.

"Woah. What happened to not swearing?" Vanny laughed.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Like I give a shit about that." Moon, if he could, would've rolled his eyes.

"I can take care of them on my own. You can go." Vanessa gave moon a fake smile.

The animatronic walked away.

"Now to deal with you..." Vanny said while looking down at Y/n.

_______
Y/n's pov:

"I'm not supposed to be here!"

"I know."

"I'm not supposed to be dead yet!"

"I know."

"Then why am I here?!"

"You're in purgatory. You're not quite dead but not quite alive. You're here temporarily the time it takes you to wake up."

"Then why am I not dreaming?"

"You haven't dreamt in a while. You haven't since that Vanny lady took over."

"Okay. But who are you?"

"My name... Isn't important."

"Important or not, what is it?"

"ርꫝꋪl҉𝖔t҈t̆̈ቿ"

"What?"

"Wake up"

Word count: 464 words