𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 - 𝟎𝟏𝟏

I let out a sigh of relaxation as I stepped into the bathtub

I let out a sigh of relaxation as I stepped into the bathtub. I had a long day of work and I had to get ready for dinner with Raeni. I don't think I have the strength to talk to Raeni right now. Why did I say yes to dinner? I couldn't tell you. However, what I can tell you is that I needed this bath more than anything.

Leaning back further into the tub, I closed my eyes and listened to the piano music I had playing on my phone. I had two vanilla cashmere-scented candles lit and a glass of wine that sat on the edge of the tub. I had around 2 hours left to get dressed and wasn't in a rush.

I finished washing up and doing my hygiene, it was time for me to start getting dressed. Raeni told me to dress nice, so I decided to go with a beige slip dress that showed off just the right amount of cleavage and a slight leg slit in the front. I did a quick blowout for my hair and just a little makeup.

I just finished putting on my jewelry when I got a text from Raeni.

Raeni
I'm on the way. Be there in a few.

I left her on delivered as I grabbed my Hypnotic Poison perfume and did a few spritzes in the places it would stand out the most, my hands shaking in the progress. I was nervous, I didn't know how to feel about everything. I hadn't been acting the nicest lately but was I really in the wrong? Was it not her fault for not telling me she was taken?

The doorbell rang causing me to jump. I grabbed my bag and shut off the lights before going to the door and opening it. There stood Raeni with a bouquet of roses.

"Hey. You look nice." She said handing me the roses with a smile.

"Thanks," I said forcing a smile on my face.

We sat in her car in a deathly silence for like 5 minutes before I decided to speak up.

"Soo., where are we headed?"

"Giomarnos," Hm, I've never heard of anything like that around here. "It's a place downtown, skyview and everything." She continued.

"Oh."

We arrived at the restaurant a little after that. Raeni had the valet park the car while we walked in. The place was beautiful but it looked expensive, like you had to show proof of owning a rolls royce to get in. You could tell it was a high standard based on the people who even stepped foot in there.

We made our way to the elevator, receiving weird stares from the people in the lobby. Raeni reached over me and pressed the button for the 24th floor. I visibly tense, I knew it was going to be high but I was thinking 8 floors.

"You alright?" Raeni asked, placing her hand on my arm.

"Yes, I'm fine."

Making it up to the designated floor, the doors open slowly revealing the restaurant. Wow. Raeni and I walked up to the hostess stand waiting for him to greet us.