Chapter 40

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎
╚═════════════════╝

"Whoaa! What a huge town!" Luffy looked around in amazement while holding the Strawhat to his head and looking up and down, left and right

"This place used to be full of Pirates on their way to the Grand Line" Nami explained with a contented smile on her face "It has everything you could ever need...!" 

"Alright! I'm gonna go get equipment for our upcoming great adventure" Usopp grinned as he looked around as well 

"Looks like I can get some good ingredients here..." Sanji mumbled to himself as he took the cigar out of his mouth and puffed some smoke out

"Mhmh, This place should have some good ingredients" (Y/n) agreed with a nod "It is right next to the Grand Line so some of the fish from the other three sees might accidentally swim into here..." 

"I wonder if they have a sword shop," Zoro said as he put his hands in his pockets 

"Oh? How are you going to buy a sword, Are you going to steal it?" Nami playfully remarked, a mischievous smile gracing her face, while Zoro shot her an irritated glare from above "You're flat broke, As I recall~" 

"We shouldn't stay here for too long" (Y/n) said crossing her arms and looking between her crewmates

"Huh? Why not?" Usopp raised his eyebrow and glanced down at the ex-Marine

"Well, There're a lot of Marines here," The female stated "And with our Captain Luffy here having the biggest bounty in the East Blue, I think we should stay low—"

"I'm gonna check out the execution platform!" Luffy shouted before running off "I'm gonna see where the King of the Pirates was executed!" 

"Wha— Come back!" 

"Hey, Wait! We still haven't decided where to meet up!" Usopp screamed before letting out a sigh "Man, That guy..."

"What did I just say about keeping a low profile..." (Y/n) groaned "Anyway, I'm sure Luffy will be fine but-" She then turned to look at the crew "-Let's not cause any trouble, And we'll meet up back at the Merry when we're done buying all the stuff we need"

"Sounds like a plan" Nami grinned "You coming with me, (Y/n)?" 

"Sorry, I need to buy a new weapon first" (Y/n) said with a sheepish smile "I don't really feel confident walking around with nothing to protect myself"

"Same here" Zoro shrugged "I need to buy two more swords, You can come along"

"I think she's more like forced to come along with you, Mosshead" Sanji muttered "Otherwise you might get scammed" 

"I won't get scammed" Zoro groaned with a glare 

"Right, Let's just meet up at the Merry" (Y/n) said pulling on the visor of a cap to cover her eyes