Chapter 2

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
╚═════════════════╝

The sun was shining, The birds were singing, And (Y/n) was staring at the straw hat in disbelief

The sun was shining, The birds were singing, And (Y/n) was staring at the straw hat in disbelief. He basically kidnapped the (H/c) and the excuse he had was-

"You're a part of my crew" The male smiled at (Y/n) as he sat on the front of the boat "It makes sense that you come with Coby and me" He continued while (Y/n) just stared at him in shock.

"I didn't agree to be on your crew!" She shouted while the boy just tilted his head confused

"You didn't?" 

"No! I didn't!" (Y/n) said while crossing her legs and leaning on the inside of the boat "Hey Coby" (Y/n) called to the pink-haired boy who was holding a fishing rod.

At the mere mention of his name, the boy flinched as he quickly turned to (Y/n) "Y-Yes?" he asked, He was also leaning on the inside of the boat not far away from (Y/n) as the string of the fishing rod was next to the Marines head.

"Which Navy base we're going to?" She asked while tilting her head with a smile 

"Axe-Hand Morgan base" Explained the boy while (Y/n) tilted her head up in thought "What is it?" He asked noticing the (H/c) was deep in thought, Her eyes glanced at the blue sky with Segal's flying around, Her lips were slightly parted, And her soft (H/c) hair was swayed by the wind.

"I... don't really like him" Admitted the (H/c) with a sheepish smile "He wasn't that nice the last time I met him" 

"You met him?!" The boy stood up in shock 

"Is that surprising?" Tilting her head to look up at him she smiled "I am a Navy inspector, Aren't I?"

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Position: Inspector

From the age of fifteen (Y/n) became the inspector in the Navy, With a higher authority than a base commander. Now at the age of seventeen (Y/n) is known for making Marines bases invincible.

"I'm a base inspector for the Navy" (Y/n) said again with a smile 

"You're a Marine?!" Now Luffy asked the girl as he turned around to face the two "But, I thought you were a civilian" He pouted 

"Well-" (Y/n) looked up at him "-I am a Marine, But I did always want to become a pirate" 

"Good" Luffy smiled once again "Then you're part of my crew"

"No"

"WHY NOT"

. . .