Chapter 18

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
╚═════════════════╝

Stepping onto Baratie's deck (Y/n) looked at the open doors which were right around the corner, There were a few shouts but by this point, everything had calmed down

"Quit zoning out" Scoldeed a certain moss head as he karate chopped the top of (Y/n)'s head

"Meanie..." Muttered the (H/c) while holding the top of her head to which he just smirked before walking past her "Hey Zoro, I don't think it's safe to go through the entrance" Voiced (Y/n) while pointing her finger at him.

"How so?" Asked Usopp as he stepped onto the deck from the boat owned by the Pirate Hunter Duo "We always went through the main entrance"

"Call it a gut feeling"

"I don't trust your gut feeling" The Swordsman mumbled while walking past her again toward the back entrance

"Yet you still follow it~"

"Shut up Marine"

"Did you say something?" Asked Don Krieg, His body was covered by shining gold armor as he glared down at the Straw Hat who was standing a safe distance away from him "I can't let it pass-"

"You don't have to" Smiled Luffy, Hands on his hips "I just stated a fact"

"This isn't a game" Glraed Don Krieg, Eyes sharp reminding of a shark who was searching for its prey 

"Of course not-" Smirking Luffy didn't break the eye contact "-I'm going to conquer the Grand Line"

The Pirates blood ran hot as his hands clenched into fists in anger before bursting "IT'S NO JOKE YOU BRAT" Don was threatening with a fist as his teeth clenched together "It's true we didn't have any information but a fleet with five thousand men was wiped out in SEVEN DAYS!" He screamed, Beside him was Gin, Sitting on his knees and head in his hands while his body shook "There's no way someone like YOU can sail IT"

"S-Seven days?" Patty said in shock while taking a step back 

Carne also took a step back while his jaw dropped "Kriegs Pirates were wiped out in just seven days?"

"Unfortunately I don't find those kinds of jokes funny" Continued Don Krieg while glaring at Luffy who just fixed his hat "If you're not going to let it drop- Then how about I just crush you here..."

"Go ahead" Smirked Luffy while tilting his head down "If you can..." 

The older man's eye twitched while readying his fist "Fine by me, I'll send you to the netherworld" His golden shoulder armor suddenly opened up reviling two guns that didn't seem to be friendly

"Back away" Called Carne as he and the other people took a few steps back while some woman shouted in fear 

Krieg's eyes narrowed above Luffy's head as he glared, gritting his teeth in anger.