Chapter 15

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
╚═════════════════╝

The wind blew strongly at the sails, The sounds of waves hitting the ship field the air, And the sun shining over The Going Merry made everything so peaceful 

Standing at the front of the ship Usopp had his leg against the railing as he overlooked the sea, His arms crossed over his chest, A wooden stick tucked into his belt, And a serious expression on his face.

"Foolish Pirates" He spoke before turning around and taking his weapon out "You'd knowingly attacked the invincible fleet-" Slicing the air with his stick Usopp smirked "-Commanded by Captain Usopp of the Going Merry?!" Running forward the long nose jumped over the stairs and landed on the main deck "Attack them, Men! Attack!" 

Stopping for a moment Usopp looked around as sweat ran down his forehead, Looking at the Straw Hat crew he was very confused, Each one of them was doing their own thing.

Zoro was sitting against the railing of Merry with his hands behind his head, Eyes closed as he dreamed peacefully

Nami was not far from him, Sitting on one of the barrels she looked over a map in her hands while drinking an orange juice

The Captain, on the other hand, The real one. Was sitting surprisingly still as he worked on something important behind Usopp who jumped over him

"Come on, You guys" Usopp spoke after "Show some interest in other people-"

"ALL DONE" Luffy screamed behind the long nose making him jump back in fear "Look!" Standing in front of the three he opened his arms that held two upper corners of a black flag, On it was drawn a jolly roger with a Straw Hat on it "A Pirate flag!"

Opening the door from the upper deck (Y/n) walked out, Her hair collected together, Sleeves rolled up as she wiped her hands using a towel. The (H/c) raised her eyebrow when she noticed all of her companions looking at Luffy

"What's going on here?" (Y/n) asked while throwing the towel over her shoulder

"(Y/n)!" The Straw Hat grinned at her, From how loud he shouted even Zoro woke up "Look! Look!" He said excitedly while jumping a bit in his place "Now that Usopp joined we have five people! So I thought we needed our own mark!"

"That's... Our mark?" Zoro sweat dropped while looking at the flag

"What do you think?" The Straw Hat gave a closed-eye smile "Nice, Huh?"

"Well the drawing could use some work..." (Y/n) walked over to the Swordsman as she stood beside him "But overall, The idea is pretty cool!" She said with a smile while inspecting the flag.

"A Pirate flag is a symbol of death-" Zoro said making the (H/c) look at him "-A symbol of fear."

"I do sense fear..." Nami muttered a hand on her chin while also inspecting the drawing "...Fear of your talent"