Epilogue

"I introduce you all to Tobias Reigns" I said proudly while holding my small baby in my hand. It has been a week since I have given birth and today, I was officially introducing my baby boy to my family and friends.

"I still cannot believe it" My mother wiped a non-existent tear from a cheek. "I am still so young to be a grandmother" she added in amusement. Her eyes moved to Tobias and the love that flashed through, clearly showed how much she already was attached to him.

"Can't you see the wrinkles, Jenkins? Or are you purposely ignoring them?" Jason snicked next to his mother, Stella who gasped at the joke.

"This is disrespectful, Jason" she scolded, making my mother chuckle.

"So disrespectful, young man" my mom added, making Jason roll his eyes. Hades snaked his arm around me as Julien and Jace walked into our direction. We were celebrating this small welcoming in our new home. The backyard was huge and given that the lake was right next to it, it was perfect and calming.

"Can I have him now?" Julien asked in exasperation. His hands were already out, ready for me to place my baby in there.

"Do you realise that you have a baby on your own?" I asked in disbelief. My eyes moved to where nearly all the guests were standing. Hannah stood up by Angie's side, with her baby in her hands. Hannah seemed so happy and carefree as she discussed away with Angie and Jace's mother. When Julien told me that him and Hannah were going to give their relationship a go to see how things would work out, I was relieved. I knew that Julien wanted to be by the side of his child no matter what.

It was something that he held close to his heart.

Julien didn't want to reproduce the same schema as his parents.

"Hannah won't let me hold her when she's sleeping!" Julien sighed.

"Because you keep waking her up" I pointed out.

"Toby is already up" Julien retorted.

"I would have never guessed that you two would be arguing over babies" Jace snickered in disbelief. The situation with Jace and Angie has completely changed. They have been very supportive after the attack and they also apologised. Hades being Hades, is still hesitant on whether he could trust them. But I was adamant on letting go all the worries and stress. We have been in a worst situation than messy friendships.

"Our babies!" Julien defended. Suddenly, a small cry could be heard from where we were standing. Julien stood straight, his head quickly turned to where Hannah was standing. Lyra was woken up and within a few seconds, Julien was already walking to her. Jace quickly followed, thinking that there was something wrong, given by how frantic Julien suddenly seemed.

Toby, who?

I turned to look at my little baby, who was already looking at me, with his small eyes. Tobias was a perfect mixture of Hades and I. I was lucky that he inherited his green eyes. All I wanted was to see my baby boy grow up. I wanted to bring him all the happiness that he truly deserved.

"Let me hold him" Hades whispered and I nodded as I gently placed our baby into his hands. Shall I add that Hades looked mighty fine with a baby in his hands? "Hello, my mini love" He greeted, making me chuckle. Hades then proceeded to take a flute of champagne and a knife, whilst holding our one week old baby.

Dangerous, right?

Ting! Ting! Ting!

All eyes were on us. I frowned as I was not prepared for this. I turned to look at Hades in confusion while all our guests were staring at us in anticipation. Hades cleared his throat then awkwardly turned to face the guests. He was not used to showing everyone his soft side.

Cold Hades was always out there for public appearances.

"I would like to thank you all for coming today. It is such an important day for Luna and myself. We are very lucky that our son, Tobias, will be able to grow up, surrounded by all of you guys" Hades said. A small smile formed on my face as I stared at him. "I have always had one person that I have trusted in my life and that would be you, Jason" he lifted his glass in his cousin's direction. Jason fake wiped a tear off, making me chuckle. Hades rolled his eyes before continuing with his speech.

A speech that I was not aware of.

I didn't prepare one!

"And then stumbled into my life, is that fiery piece of woman" Hades said as he turned to look at me. I rolled my lips into my mouth then awkwardly waved at our guests.

"That would be me" I added, making them laugh.

"She brought along, another person who I have brought myself to trust and surprisingly enjoy his shitty presence" Hades chuckled. "That would be you, Julien" he finished.

"There are kids here, man. No more swearing" Julien huffed in amusement. "I love you too though" he winked, making the guest and myself laugh. Hades simply shook his head while chuckling. The bond that Julien and Hades had created, has grown over time and I was glad that he has been able to bring himself to discover Julien, despite the situation that happened with Ella.

"Now most importantly" Hades started. I turned my attention back to him and my mouth dropped open when I saw him on one knee, holding our little baby in his arm and one box in the other. "I would like to thank the most wonderful woman that I have ever known, for being in my life and for gifting me with the most amazing present in the world, our baby. I cherish all the moments that I spend by your side and all I want and need, is to spend the rest of my life with you" The honesty glimmered in his eyes. My hands were covering my mouth as my tears started tearing up. I went onto my knees so that I was at the same height as him. The ring that was present in the box was so beautiful.

Simple and elegant.

"Luna Jenkins, I no longer wish to call you Miss Jenkins" Hades chuckled. I wiped my tears as I chuckled along.

"You never did" I unwillingly sobbed.

"True" Julien commented in the back.

"Luna Jenkins, will you do me the pleasure to be my Mrs Reigns?" Hades asked with hope.

As if I was going to refuse.

"Yes!" I answered in pure happiness as the guests went wild when I reached to kiss my future husband.

Get ready.

Luna Reigns is on the way.