Chapter 35: Sent to Paradise

"I want you fully naked" Hades said in a guttural voice as his eyes raked me shamelessly. Lust were dancing in his eyes. Soon, he pulled one nipple into his mouth, circling and teasing it with his tongue over and over again, making me bite my lips to stop myself from moaning. His hand knead my other breast, squeezing and pinching my nipple.

I moaned low in my throat as I threw my head back in the pillow. I could feel a heat sizzling through my body as Hades adorned me with his scorching touch. As his mouth devoured my nipples, pulling and sucking on them till they were swollen, his hands were already pulling my thongs down, tearing it in the process. I gasped at the sound of the torn fabric.

"I'll buy you new ones tomorrow" Hades said with a smirk. My eyes were wide open in anticipation.

"I want you naked too" The words left my lips without me even realising it. I was too horny to even blush or feel shy. I knew what I wanted at the moment and that was him. I couldn't help but see how the corner of his lips lifted slightly. He started unbuttoning his shirt and his movements were so slow.

Tear the fucking fabric.

I lifted myself slightly, held the top of his shirt where he had already unbuttoned and pulled hard. The remaining buttons flew all around the room, making me chuckle at how dramatic that was. He was now staring at me in surprise.

"I'll buy you new ones tomorrow" I mimicked smartly. He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me harshly to him. His lips soon found mine. His kiss was hard, rough and it felt like he was kissing me as if his life depended on it. My fingers were already pulling his pants off as both of his hands were on my face, holding me close, not willing to break that heated kiss. He was finally naked as I laid back on the bed. He pulled away and started leaving small kisses by my ears, making goosebumps rise on my skin. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips.

I hate giggling.

"You're tickling me" I whispered through giggles. When he finally licked the side of neck, the giggle turned into moans. He bit, suck and licked on my skin in pure hunger. There was something about this early morning. Hades was taking his time. It was a slow and pleasurable torture. His hand then cupped my vagina, making me moan louder at the pressure that he was exerting. He slid his fingers into me in a sudden movement. I had no idea how many. My hips jerked in surprise as he hit the right spot on the first thrust. He pulled away from me, his other hand was around my neck as he pumped his fingers into me again. His thumb found its way to my clit, sending my entire body into small spiral of pleasure.

"Are you good?" Hades asked me, his voice hoarse from how horny he most probably was. Hades sounded like he was trying his best to control himself.

"Mhmm hmm" I managed to nod as I grabbed onto the sheet of the bed for my dear life. My heart was racing as the waves of pleasure travelled throughout my body.

Might I add that his hand around my neck, was exciting.

"Answer" Hades demanded as he rested his forehead against mine. His fingers were not giving me a rest. Pure delicious lust were dancing in his eyes as he admired me. "Answer me, Luna" he demanded again, pumping his fingers harder. I bit on my lower lip to stop myself my moaning out loud.

My mother was in the freaking house.

"You're so fucking beautiful" Hades groaned before letting go of my throat. My mouth opened when he got out of bed, pulling his fingers out of me in a swift movement, leaving me craving for more. He walked towards the feet, stood there, appreciating the view that he had in front of me. My legs were spread, my vagina were dripping and I was panting in want. I watched as his jaw ticked, his eyes were predatory. A gasp escaped my lips as he grabbed my ankles, pulling towards him.

Every inch of my body wanted to feel his touch. Hades slowly got onto his knees, his face right in front of my vagina. His eyes were focused on my face. It was then that I realised that I was still clutching to the dear sheets. I moaned in pleasure when Hades lightly blew on my vagina. Hades was teasing me.

Way too much.

"You're dripping, love" Hades said smartly.

No shit.

I arched my back as I felt his tongue on mu clitoris. He was being slow, torturing me seconds after seconds. I dug my head deeper into the mattress as he sucked and licked me clean. His hands were grabbing my thighs, massaging them from times to times. I couldn't care less if my mother could hear me at this point.

I was being sent to paradise.

"I fucking missed you" Hades groaned as he pulled away to only thrust his fingers into me. "I fucking missed hearing you" he continued, his eyes on me. "You are fucking mine, Luna" he said as I felt like I was near to an amazing orgasm.

"Please" I begged.

But he pulled away.

I was so close.

Hades pulled his fucking fingers out of me. He got onto the bed, turned me on my side, making me frown. He kissed my shoulder and shook his head while chuckling. "Don't worry, I am not done with you" he reassured, making my core clenched in want. I could feel his penis, poking at the entrance of my vagina, making me drip even more.

I missed this.

Hades wrapped his arm around me, his hand grabbing my breast harshly as he penetrated me in one swift movement. I threw my head back and it rested on his shoulder as he thrusted into me, moaning and groaning in pleasure.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear before gently biting on it. I couldn't respond. I was too focused on the pleasure that was invading my entire body.