Chapter 11: I Love You

"Come to mine tomorrow afternoon" Hades said when he parked his car in front of my house. I frowned when I realize that he was not going to come in.

"Come in" I simply said while opening the door.

"I can't disrespect your mother like this. I will come see her tomorrow when I'll come pick you up" Hades told me. He rested his head against the seat and closed his eyes. "We have to make this right" He said. I frowned at his words but I didn't want to know more. I leant slightly, pressed my lips against his before pulling away. I could feel a sense of relief around us.

Arms wrapped themselves around me. I hugged Hades back, appreciating the moment that we were having. "I missed us so much" I whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder. I inhaled deeply before pulling away from him.

"Move in with me" he suddenly said. My eyes widened at his words. He was asking me to move in with him. No. He was telling me. I could see that he was genuine. He really wanted me to move in with him.

"Why?" I asked him.

"You're mine. I want you in my house everyday" He said with a shrug.

"I'll think about it" I whispered. "Let's not rush all the steps" I mentioned with a chuckle. That was funny. If only he knew that I was carrying his baby. I was so nervous to tell him.

"Luna" Hades started as he took my hand in his.

"I want you to move in with me" He said seriously. Where did this suddenly come from? I felt like there was something that he wasn't telling me.

"What are you not telling me?" I asked him seriously. I got the confirmation that there was indeed something that he was hiding when he took in a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"I have been getting several notes lately" Hades told me.

"What notes?" I asked.

"Threats?" He said hesitantly.

"Why?" I asked.

"No idea" He admitted.

"What kind of threats?" I asked, starting to get genuinely worried about this whole deal. Hades ran his hand in his hair, then turned to look at me. He was so handsome. I have really missed this man. I felt like I was at the right place with him by my side.

"To stay away from you" Hades muttered.

What the fuck.

"You've been getting notes, telling you to stay away from me?" I questioned in disbelief. I was literally whisper yelling at him. He nodded, making me huff in frustration.

"How long now?" I asked.

"Two weeks ago" He said. "I was going to call you a few days after that argument but then I got this note in one of my work files" He told me, looking very confused. "They were threatening to harm you and the baby" He said. He frowned. "I initially thought that it was about Hannah. But then I got another one, clearly stating to stay away from Luna and the baby" Hades breathed.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck!

Did this mean that I was in danger? Did this mean that my baby was in danger? My hands subconsciously moved to my tummy. I was the only protection that my baby had. "I think that they meant to say Hannah in the notes" Luna said as he pulled out his phone out of his pocket. "I have an investigation running and a few people posted in front of your house" He announced. This broke my train of thoughts.

"Posted in front of my house?" I questioned in confusion. He pointed to a black car that was casually parked a few meters away.

"This car has been parked in front of your house for the past two weeks and you never noticed it?" Hades asked me in disbelief. I shook my head. It could have been a neighbor's car for all i know.

"You think moving in with you would be safer for me?" I asked him. He nodded in approval. "I don't think so" I breathed.

"I will have security around the house 24/7" he explained.

"Yes, and you have it here too" I pointed to the now-very noticeable black BMW. "And here, I will have Julien and my mother" I explained.

"And you also have Jace who's been nosing around the house" He added casually.

"What?" I asked.

"These men reports everything that happens here. They reported that Jace has been coming several times on your porch before leaving without doing anything" Hades said. I frowned at his words.

"So you've been stalking me?" I concluded. Hades rolled his eyes before wrapped his hand at the back of my neck and pulling me to him. I didn't want to bother myself about some potential threats when I had him with me at this moment. I wanted to get back the three weeks we've lost over nothing.

Hannah's little stunt was really going to cost us, our relationship.

"They were the best way to know what you've been doing everyday" Hades whispered. I was glad that he didn't seem to know about my pregnancy. I wanted to prepare myself mentally before telling him this. I couldn't even predict his reaction.

"I love you" I whispered. His eyes widened slightly as they met mine. I had no idea what to expect. His eyes seemed to be looking for something behind mine. I blinked a few times. His thumb traced my lip as he finally exhaled.

"I love you too" He said before crashing his lips against mine. "Come sleep at mine" He said against my lips. "Just to sleep" He added.

"Julien will be worried if he doesn't see me in the morning" I said hesitantly. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon" I whispered as I pulled away. I didn't want to be all over him.

Even if every cell of mine wanted to have him naked next to me.

I opened the door, stepped out then closed the door shut again. I watched at the window rolled down. Hades was staring at me, hope filled in his eyes. We needed to find our way back to each other.

"Go" He ordered. I quickly nodded and ran to the front door. I knew that he wasn't going to drive away until I was inside. I waved at him and opened the door. The moment I stepped inside, the engine of the car started and he drove off.