15

Rue and Tony walked side by side, their steps in sync. Tony would casually glance at her and smile content.

"I had a great night," Rue said.

Tony chuckled nervously, "I am glad cause i lack a lot in creativity and use my money to compensate." He spoke.

Rue stared at him in disbelief. She was also new at dating but so far Tony had impressed her, he focused on the simple things that truly mattered. He had a genuine and caring nature that went beyond material gestures.

"Nah! you have your way to make a woman feel special," Rue said.

Tony just turned to her with a small smile, "Do you want to go at My happy place?" He asked.

Rue looked around and nodded, "But aren't we overdressed?" She enquired.

"There is a solution for that," He took her hand as he lead her to his car.

Tony bought got her a pair of jeans and a top and got himself a pair of jeans too and T-shirt. Once they were all changed they proceeded to my happy place.

They found the place to be filled compared to the other day and only one seat left empty. Tony took and patted his knee for Rue to sit. She hesitated but the puppy look on his face easily swayed her and slowly sat on him. He took a deep breath and throughout the show, Rue could feel the way his chest rose and fell. The air seemed to struggle its way to his lungs, as if his lungs were unsure of how to find their natural cadence, and in a way it fazed Rue. Never in her lifetime had her presence illicit such kind uneasiness in a man. She basked at the effect she had on him and writhed to sit comfortably.

Time moved fast for Rue and wished it didn't soon they were leaving the comedy club with ice cream on her hand and Tony unusually quiet.

"I will take you home now," He offered.

Since she sat on him at My happy place, he had been acting weird and hardly maintained any eye contact with her.

He drove her home and as they got close she was surprised to see Mr. Fox outside his house and the moment he saw Tony's car drive towards Rue's driveway, he started to walk towards them.

Tony looked over at Rue, "I hate that this night has to end," He whispered.

"Me too," Rue replied though her attention on Mr. Fox who was fast approaching. As she swiveled her head back to Tony, his lips accidentally brushed hers and it is when she realized that he had leaned in for a kiss. He opened his eyes and looked away masking his disappointment at the kiss that didn't happen.

Mr. Fox knocked on their window and Rue rolled the window down.

"Can i talk to you?" He was straight forward.

"I am still on my date," Rue taunted him.

"It is okay, I will see you tomorrow," Tony said.

Rue said her goodbye and waved at him as he drove away.

"What is so important that you had to chase my date away?" Rue barked at him.

"I had to make sure that you got home safe," He answered.

"Or make sure i didn't go to his place and fuck him?" Rue fired back at her.

"Watch your language!" Mr. fox warned her.

"Or what?" Rue dared him. She licked her lips and looked around, "Where is Angie?" She asked.

Mr. Fox took a step forward, "She left."

"Was your date that bad cause mine was great," Rue said.

"That boy is not man enough for you," Mr. Fox.

Rue threw her head back and laughed, Mr. Fox observed her confused. "And you are?" She asked in a serious tone.

He remained silent.

"If you are going to make such kind of statements you better be ready to back them with some proof." Rue moved closer as their bodies touched.

"What are you doing?" Mr. Fox asked looking around nervously.

It was midnight and this being a family suburb most people were dead asleep.

"Stop playing, you knew what you were doing waiting for me," Rue spoke.

"I was only concerned." He replied.

Without thinking Rue stood on her toes and wrapped her hands around his neck. He watched her with curiosity and hated that her presence didn't illicit the same kind of reaction it did with Tony.

"Kiss me," She ordered.

Mr. Fox's hands moved to her face and cupped it. His eyes locked with hers and void of any emotion. Rue waited as fear of rejection crept inside her. He had rejected her advances severally, why would this time be different. She was shocked when his lips descended on hers. He kissed her like no boy had ever kissed her- not that she had experience to compare with. It was soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment.

He lifted her from the ground and her legs wrapped around his torso, kissing each other. Rue didn't want this to end and neither would she believe it that it was actually happening. The reality of the action intensified the pleasure. All Rue wanted was to lay him on the cold concrete pavement and let him deflower her. However, that fantasy was soon cut short. When Mr. Fox stopped and released her to the ground.

"I shouldn't have allowed that to happen." He said with remorse and walked away leaving Rue ashamed and hurt.

follow me at inkitt. Ivybrown179 to get updated early and read my other stories.

Don't forget to vote and comment.