9

Rue woke up to a violent shake on her body. She opened her eyes and shut them when the light became too much for her. When she opened them again she saw Mr. Fox and Angie standing over her. Her head was pounding and she just wanted water.

"What is she doing her?" Instead that is what her brain prioritized first.

"How much of my alcohol did you and Xana drink?" Mr. Fox asked.

She attempted to lift her finger to gesture at the number but a wave of nausea had her leaning forward and on impulse all the contents of her stomach were emptied on Mr. Fox pristine sheets.

"What the fuck!" Angie took a step back angry at the splash of vomit that fell on her shoe.

Though Rue didn't show it, she was happy that some vomit ended up on Angie's shoes.

"Alright, come before you vomit more on my bed." Mr. Fox walked to her and he effortlessly carried her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You smell nice." Rue commented and Mr. Fox shook his head.

"You are too drunk." Mr. Fox said.

"Ask her to leave." Rue whispered to Mr. Fox, her eyes set on Angie who was scowling at her, hating that Mr. Fox was carrying Rue.

Mr. Fox carried her to his bathroom. She held him tightly her eyes memorizing the perfect edges of his face, "I am loving this." She slurred but Mr. Fox ignored her.

Once in his huge bathroom, he placed her down. "What do you have in mind?" Rue teased even though she was yet to sober up.

"Just give it a minute."

No sooner had he finished talking than Rue hovered over his toilet and vomited. Until she suspected that she may have lost some organs too. Mr. Fox held her hair until there was nothing left in her stomach only bitter bile.

"Clean up and i will take you home." He told her as he started to walk away.

"Wait!" Rue let out a faint shout. Mr. Fox came to a halt and turned to face her, "Don't you want to watch?" She asked and began to take off her top. When she was putting her shirt away, she noticed that he had turned away from her. It disappointed her, but it did not make her doubt her physical attractiveness. She knew she had perky tits, a nice shape with no love handles or cellulites on her thighs, and she also had a fricking thigh gap. It was a body no man would look away, except Mr. Fox.

"I will go check on Angie." Mr. Fox said.

"I can join you, " Rue joked. She had no intention of doing so but wanted to see if, a threesome was something that he would love.

He just shook his head and walked away. She intended to wipe the vomit off her clothes, but the hot shower tempted her because her home only had cold showers. She took a quick shower, which she quickly regretted when she realized she didn't have any clean clothes to change into.

She took one of Mr. Fox's towel and wrapped around her body. She found Mr. Fox putting on new sheets on his bed.

"Where is Angie?" She asked when she didn't see her.

"She left." He said lowly.

He seemed disappointed that she had left, and in a strange way, seeing him that way made her sad. She didn't want Angie for Mr. Fox, but she also didn't want to see him unhappy.

"Is it because of me?" Rue asked.

He didn't answer, he looked up at her. "Why are you not dressed?"

"My clothes have vomit." She said, her eyes moving to his window. She walked towards it and looked over to her house. She could see her bedroom window.

"Can you see me in my room from here?" She asked him.

"I have never noticed." Mr. Fox answered.

To her, it seemed that one would see her from here unless he was selectively blind.

"You can wear some of Xana's clothes that she stored here." He had already placed a sweater top and denim jeans on the bed.

Rue just dropped the towel, exposing herself to him. He quickly looked away, "What are you doing?" He asked her.

She laughed, "A man of you age and i am sure experience has seen a lot of naked bodies."

"Certainly not those of my daughters friend, it is pedophilic." He contest.

"If I am consenting and an adult, it is not pedophilic." She argued while still naked, hoping he'd turn around for a peek.

"You just turned eighteen few days ago, and can't drink in some places." He countered.

"But i can drink here, so what?" She was getting agitating.

"Dress up i take you home." He said walking out of his bedroom.

After wearing the clothes, she found Mr. Fox waiting in the living room. Seemed like Tony had already left and Matt and Xana were no where to be seen.

She followed Mr. Fox outside as he walked her to her house. They lived in a wealthy suburbs and crimes never happened there. However that is how Mr. Fox was caring. before getting a car, he would wait for her at the end of her shift to make sure she was home. He just cared too much than her family.

He knocked on the front door and Rue's father, Mr. Dean opened the door. He seemed sober and it was a shock to Rue.

"You are still trying to steal my daughter from me?" He spat at Mr. Fox

"I am just trying to bring her home, they had too much fun." Mr. Fox spoke.

Even though Rue's father was ten years older than Mr. Fox. He looked like he could be his father, his overuse of alcohol and life stressor had aged him badly. He was bald, with a dry skin and skinny.

"She is home now," Her father said and he moved sideways for her to get in. She waved goodbye at Mr. Fox.

Her father slammed the door and turned to her, "I don't trust that man." Her father said.

"You say that because you have an incomplete picture of him." Rue said.

She looked around wondering where her mother was, it was late at night but she knew her to stay awake too late most days.

"You prefer him over me?" Her father asked.

She nodded, "Where have you been for the last ten years? He cared." She was angry. She felt protective of Mr. Thorne and even her father was not allowed to criticize him. "I am not going to have this argument, i told you two years ago and i am saying it again." She said with finality and walked away.