Seyat

Now here we meet the ones that will connect and define the Railgun Online series. Just as the Numensapiens connected Fairy Tail and Railgun, this new batch of OCs will connect SAO and Railgun... it took 2 months to come up with this unique race.. so enjoy! Seyat's picture in the media is actually the first concept for his design. Note that it's not a seperate mask he's wearing, but a part of the hooded fabric sewn to the outfit. The song is his theme.

In the dark sky above.. a silent streak of light fell down from the sky.. so bright, yet dark... one would have mistaken it for some sort of star.

In the nighttime streets of Academy City, lights began to flicker on and off rapidly...

For a moment, the entire street blacked out.. then.. a dark tall figure appeared.. as the lights resumed their normal appearance.

The figure was dressed in a tall black cloak with a hood that went completely over the face like a mask.. no openings save two small rectangular holes near where the chin would be under the hood. The front facial part of the hood was a round whitish section sewn to the black surrounding it, made of a harder flexible material that almost looked like a type of mask. The mask was featureless except for three black eye symbols going down vertically over the mask. on his cloak, on the left side, were two pitch black slanted openings that didn't open behind the inside of the cloak.. but rather.. like it was opening somewhere else.. with a glowing demonic eye staring out of each.

As the character walked in a slow gliding like fashion, from under the cloak, and the rectangular openings in the masked hood, blue flames would shimmer and erupt with a silent serene trance-like burn.. not emitting any smoke, but dissipating into the wind.

"1011100010101110001000100101000.." The 'person' whispered as he glided along.."10100010..."

The figure stopped in front of the display window of an electronics store.. it stared at the televisions for a minute.. before reaching out an armored gauntlet from under the cloak.. in the palm, there was a green glowing orb embedded within it..

As the creature held it's palm out.. green energy, taking the shapes of millions of 1s and 0s, flowed into the jewel....until the television showed nothing but static, sizzling out and drained of energy.

"No useful data acquired... entering Net Space.."

The thing turned into a wave of data energy.. and phased straight into an electrical line in a silent burst...

_____________

Back in Kazuto's home, he was looking up information from online guides on ALfheim... Mikoto was asleep in a sleeping bag, her casted leg now propped up.. and the night was dark..

Kazuto had already messaged Leafa through his Nerve Gear's account that he couldn't make it tonight.. which pained him.. as he wanted to find and save Asuna as soon as possible.. After all.. he only had until next week right?

Kazuto was just about to click on some information he had found on the World Tree, when his computer screen began to flicker on and off.. fizzing with static.

"What?" Kazuto muttered.. clicking frantically on the computer's mouse. This couldn't be! He had all the right compatible software, and he constantly and meticulously handled his computer to the best possible conditions..

That's when his screen went black temporarily, before it turned white.. showing the three eyed emblem of the creature that had made land in Academy City only minutes earlier.

"Data... acquired.." a voice spoke from the computer. "Yes... VRMMO... this is most similar to our technology... but how have they obtained it I wonder?"