Chapter XXXI

Luca above^

________________

Hearing someone knock again, I slammed my pen on the table and opened the door with a jerk.

"What now?!"

Screaming in frustration would be a way to elaborate how fed up you are because of all the unwanted attention you're getting. Its exactly like when your parents force you to meet your relatives and you have to greet them even though you don't like their face.

That's what happening with me these days. My so called brothers always comes to my room for nonsensical reasons, really.

For example, Alessio. He came to my room last night because he thought he lost his phone which he probably though could be found in my room. But turns out his cell was in his pocket when I dialled his number.

Or when Lio suddenly barged in my room...bawling his eyes out, might I add. When I asked him what's wrong, he said he had his first break up and he wants ME to comfort him. But I already knew that he is lying. Oh you wanna know how I know? Simple, he had a bunch of half cut onions in his pocket that came rolling down on floor.

BUSTED!

That was my first thought.

And right now, its not one of the triplets or Dom or Cesco.

Its Luca!

Can you believe it?

The boy who tormented me!

The boy who ruined my stay here!

OK I may be a little exaggerating, but still! Its Luca!

"Uh-" He mumbled something that I couldn't decipher.

"Huh?"

"..." Luca hesitated and scratched his ears which made him look nervous.

Wow, I never thought I am going to make 'the Luca Espesito' nervous.

"What is it?"

"Can we talk?"

With slightly raised eyebrows, I gave a shrug and opened the door wide enough for him to enter.

Luca coughed suddenly, making me turn towards him. I bit my tongue when I realised how messy my room was. I usually like to keep things tidy but right now, my room was telling a different story.

So I quickly gathered all the things and literally threw them in the closet.

"You can sit here."

Luca didn't say a word to me for atleast a minute. I was getting really tired of waiting so I asked him first.

"Are you free today?" I asked him as politely as I could.

"Uh yes?"

"I am not." My gentle smile turned into a nonchalant look when I said this.

Luca looked confused at first but smiled apologetically when he realised what I mean.

A traitorous gasp left my mouth before I could stop it.

"What?"

"No, its just... you just smiled.."

"Yeah so?" Luca smiled again.

I blocked the view by covering my eyes with both the hands,

"Don't smile like this please. You are going to give me the creeps."