Chapter X

"You are looking beautiful Maria. My dad is one hell of a lucky guy." I said as I stood behind her while she was sitting in front of a mirror.

She chuckled, softly shaking her head causing some hair strands to fall in front of her eyes.

"You look stunning too darling. I bet your brothers will be more than ready to lock you up in a room If they see you in a short dress today."

I looked down at my dress and rolled my eyes. Its not a short dress, just a slit that goes above thighs.

Okay maybe a little revealing....

But I want to live a little. Its the first time I could wear something like this.

"Then they would have to suck it up because I am not changing out of this" I kissed her cheek and went outside to check how are the preparations going on.

If you haven't realised it yet, my dad is getting married. Again.

They both decided to hold this wedding at a fucking island.

I still can't get used to the fact that they have their own personal island. Yikes.

Shows how filthy rich they are.

But ehh I am going to enjoy this as much as I can.

As soon as I stepped out of bride's room, someone bumped into me almost knocking me over.

"For fuck sake!"

"Language!"

"For fudge cake?"

I balanced myself easily since I am not wearing heels today which could have resulted in me tumbling over.

Raising my eyes, I saw Alessio getting up from floor dusting his pants. But as soon as his eyes met mine, I would have been long dead if looks could kill.

"The hell you are wearing?"

"Uh a dress?" I said in a duh tone.

"I can see that smartass. Now go change." He waived his hand at me in a shooing motion.

Ex-squeeze me?

"What? No! This dress is perfectly fine Aly." I said with a pout and even added a nickname for extra effects.

His anger vanished from his eyes but that scowl was still intact.

"I am not going to repeat myself Letty. Go change."

"But you just repeated yourself." I gave him a cheeky grin in return.

"Now!"

I ran off to my room immediately.

So much for sucking it up.

________________________________________

"Annoying arrogant possessive brothers ugh." I went straight to my closet, racking every clothing I have to find a perfect dress.

"Too short.....too dull...uh not this one....eww why do I have this one."

I kept on looking for a dress but seems like I don't have one that could match my 'brothers standards'.

"Oh jeez!"

My bestfriend Sofia was standing in front of me with her eyes wide open.

"Sofia!" I squealed.

I was going to hug her but my feet got stuck in the mess I created and I fell...on face.

"Oww" I whined while rubbing my nose.