Chapter XI

Third person p.o.v

"You did what?" Scarlett shouted which startled everyone around her.

Saying a small 'sorry' to them, she again turned to the trio who is now giving her a guilty expression.

Except Emilio Of course.

"Its this idiot's fault here." Aurelio whacked Alessio on his head.

"Says the boy who gave me those rings just because he couldn't fucking take responsibility for it." Alessio mocked, making a face at his brother.

"Stop behaving like fucking five years olds and find those damm rings." Emilio said while casually sipping on his wine.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Aurelio pointed an accusing finger at him.

Scarlett pinched the bridge of her nose getting frustrated. She couldn't believe that her older brothers have lost the most important thing required for a wedding.

"Guys!" Everyone looked at her remembering the situation they are in.

"Can you please tell me where can I find those rings?" Scarlett raised her eyebrows in an impatient manner.

"Right..I think they are at beach somewhere." Alessio scratched his head looking doubtful.

"You think? We are at a fucking island Al! There is nothing but beach here." Aurelio scoffed

"how can you lose something so important?" Scarlett groaned while Emilio shook his head.

"Well I was smoking a joint in that area maybe-" Alessio was cut off when Scarlett tsked.

"This habit of yours is going to get you killed someday." Scarlett gave him a disappointing look which irked Alessio a bit but he didn't gave in to his anger. He cannot let it out on his sister when they are finally starting to form a bond.

"Okay guys look, I will try to find those rings and in the mean time do something to delay the wedding. How does that sound?" Scarlett told the plan to her brothers, ready to run off to the beach side of the island.

"Cool." They said in unison.

Scarlett who is now getting used to their telepathy thing still got a little freaked out but went along her way nonetheless.

"What are we going to do now.... you know to delay the ceremony?" Aurelio and Alessio both looked at the youngest one since he always comes up with a master plan and other two execute the plan. This is how the trio works.

Emilio smirked

"I have an idea."

____________________________________

Scarlett huffed for the thousand time today while sitting down on nearby bench. She was tired as hell but she is not going to give up. Its her dad's wedding after all.

Scarlett was looking at the peaceful waves in front of her. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

Memories of her mother came flooding down her head just like the sound of those waves.

'Elise rose dawson', her mother's maiden name. She was a beautiful lady, slightly younger than her father.

Scarlett grew up in a loving household because of her. Her love for baking is also her mother's giving since they both used to spend hours cooped up in kitchen, baking.

She was getting up from that bench to go on her hunting mission again but stopped when a voice was heard.

"Bubba see what I found." A child spoke in a baby voice.