29....☏

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
♥︎𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲♥︎

Today, was the day the day I would have my favorite girl killed, a girl I grew so attached to.

I wasn't going to do it myself of course not I couldn't even bring myself to think about killing her so I had people willing to go down for me including my wife...

My wife who I hadn't seen in 4 hours...
My wife who hadn't told me where she was going before she left...

"What the fuck" I cussed realizing if she wasn't here in time the plan wasn't gonna go as planned because she was the one supposed to get Sage out of the house so we could lead her into the trap.

"Damn I'm tired!" Sage's voice popped up making me look over at the door seeing her walking in carrying multiple bags.

"Why did everybody leave" I questioned and she shrugged "Where Rondo and nem'," she asked setting the bags down on her bedroom floor.

"Handlin' something probably" I shrugged and she nodded "Whea' my bitch" she sighed and I looked over at her "Huh?!" I gasped getting up.

"Where is my wife at Sage" I mugged her and she raised her eyebrow "Man what" she laughed and I mugged her harder "Where she at?!" I raised my voice making her smile.

"You sound guilty of sum' but ion know forreal! She said she was goin' to the store" She explained and I nodded sort of believing her I don't think she planned to do anything this early it's too risky.

"Mane help me find her!" I smacked my lips snatching her keys from off the dresser walking downstairs before she could say anything else.

They both smirked to themselves thinking their plan was going exactly how they wanted it to.
-

"She ain't here" I mugged her and she shrugged pulling her phone out as a call came in.

"Hello," She spoke and shuffling could be heard before a voice spoke.

"𝗴𝗼𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵!"

My heart dropped, No they didn't have her it couldn't be.

"Where she at?!" I spat snatching the phone from the girl's hand ignoring her cold eyes.

"𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼" The voice laughed before hanging up.

"Tell him to send the address" I spoke coldly Turing towards the emotionless girl "I know where it's at," she said before a ping came through on my phone.

Nodding, I grabbed her arm rushing out of the dark store, that we had broken into.

"Pray she's ok" Sage mumbled and I nodded watching as she climbed into the front seat but before she could fully sit down I grabbed my gun from my waist and quickly hit her upside the head covering her mouth so no noise could escape it.

"Dumbass" I grumbled picking up her motionless body carrying her over to the backseat throwing her in the car, smiling when her head made a loud bang when it hit the door.