18....☏

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵📍

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵📍

"Atlanta?" I turned my face up listening to what jaz was saying "For what?" I asked and she mugged me "I just said Sage" she replied and my head snapped towards her. "Mane what?" I mugged her slightly.

"Let's not act brand new, I talk to her everyday and you know it" she said and I stayed silent, I mean yeah I knew but that don't mean they gotta meet in person. "I'm going" I said and she looked at me weirdly "you can't!" She responded quickly.

"I'm going, or you not" I smirked watching concern cover her face "Ken- Which one?" I asked "It can't be that important" i taunted watching her face grow angrier "Fine, But you're staying in the hotel" she gave up before storming up back to the room.

"Guess where we going" I smiled looking down at Menza who layed on the couch.

I was definitely going to see her...

I haven't seen or heard her voice in over 4 years, I missed her, we connected so much before all of that happened even though we had only known each other no longer than a month.

I've heard her voice occasionally on Jazlyn's phone but every-time I would come around she took the phone off speaker or turned her phone down.

I knew nothing about the girl anymore...

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻📍𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮, 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮📍

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻
📍𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮, 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮📍

"Put it right there" Tayland spoke to the two workers making them nod doing as told. We we're currently in Atlanta at the venue we had booked making sure the decorations we had ordered were getting put up right.

"Don't be rude" I laughed making him smile "man I ain't" he said pulling me into a hug pecking my lips a few times. "He gone be so sad" I pouted since Tayland wasn't able to make it to his party for what reason? I don't know. "I got the best gift he could ever have, he'll be ight" he said and I nodded pulling away from the hug.

//...

It was now day 2 of setting up my babies party that was now tomorrow we had sent out invitations a week ago so I was hoping this would be his biggest party yet, it was paw patrol themed this year and was so cute I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

Jay'ore and Tj was taking him to school while I was gone and feeding him so I was thankful for them.

"The cake came, mama put it away" Tayland said making me nod not being able to respond because I was blowing up some balloons.

When I got done tying that one my phone rang, I stood up and answered it.

"Sage" Jazlyn's came from the other line but she sounded sad "what's wrong, cutie" I asked furrowing my eyebrows "I can't come" she cried and I grew confused at the girls sadness. "Why not?" I asked softly trying not to make the girl feel bad. "K-kentrell said either he comes with me or I can't go and I know you don't want to see him so I don't want him to c- It's ok jaz calm down" I cut her off hearing her hitched breath over the mic.

"You can come" I hesitated "Are you sure?" She said and to be honest no I wasn't sure but I really wanted to see the girl and I'm sure he would probably stay somewhere that wasn't close to me.
"Yeah, MyMy" I sighed feeling myself cringe that the boy even knew I was here.

"I'm sorry, funky, seriously" she sighed and I smiled at the girls worries "it's ok" I replied "yeah ight" she said making me laugh at the girl using my lingo "I'm fr" I smiled lowly, she sounded a lil good saying that but I'm not on that ion think.

"Ok, Funky I love you" "Love you more, cutie" I said before hanging up. "Who that?" Tay said looking over at me "Jaz" I replied going back over to blow up my balloons.

"Told you stop talking to her" he mumbled but I really didn't feel like arguing with his ass so I ignored him and continued to blow up the balloons. "I'm serious, Sage that bitc- Shut the fuck up Tayland!" I raised my voice snatching the balloon out my mouth. "The fuck?" He mugged "Tayland be quiet" I said and he nodded going back to hanging up the decorations "bet" he chuckled shaking his head.

//...

It was now late and we were wrapping up, everything was finished all we had to do now was bring the cake tomorrow and the chefs would bring the food.

And everyone else would bring gifts me and my families gifts were already here sitting by the throne.

"You ready?" Tayland mumbled with his little attitude he had since I yelled at him. "Yeah" I nodded grabbing my purse walking towards the exit making sure to lock the door.

"I'm tired asl" he mumbled as we made our way back to the Airbnb.

"I know" I whispered laying my head back on the seat, feeling my eyes grow lower and lower.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow...

//
𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗲🤮

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗶𝗰𝘆