15 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔📍𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠————

————
📍𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔📍
𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠
————

"Who was that kentrell" Iyanna asked shook standing behind me as Sage pulled off. "A fan" I told her pulling her from behind me. "Well we need to call the p- shut up" I cut her off pulling out my phone to get me a Uber black.

"I need to drop you off at 6" I spoke up "Why, I came to see you for the week" she whined confused making me mad considering the fact that I didn't even invite the bitch no where and I didn't even know she was here.

"I have a memorial to go to, and Ian invite you so where you gone sleep?" I mugged making her pout "well I guess I'll get us a room" she sighed pulling her phone out "nah you could get you one tho" I told her and she put her head down and nodded slowly.

"Well my driver is here, I guess I'll ride to the hotel and send you the address" She said and I nodded watching as she walked over to the black SUV, Just as mine was approaching I walked over to it as it stopped and hopped in and gladly nobody noticed me cause he wouldn't even be able to pull out if my fans saw me.

"Hello" The man spoke "Hi" I mumbled and the ride fell silent after.

My phone started to ring making me look down and see it was "MaMa💚" I pressed accept watching the call connect.

"Hello" Jaz spoke into the phone making me smile a little I missed my wife. "Hey ma" I replied and I could hear MuMu in the back making noise "How are you" she asked "I'm good, you?" I replied "That's good, But I'm great I just wanted to check on you".

"I appreciate that" I said putting the phone to my ears "How is Sage" she said making me slightly upset remembering what the girl just did "She good, I'll call you back though I'm in the car" I said "ok be safe" she spoke softly before hanging up.

I looked up from my phone and could see we were already approaching Sage's house. "Fuck" I shook my head sitting up as the car came to a stop. "Preciate it" I spoke up handing the man $200 hopping out before he could say something.

"This bit- I was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing making me sigh "niggas love me today ain't it" I mumbled to myself picking up the phone without even looking at who it was.

"Aye! Yb, 10 just got shot at! He in LA" Montanas voice boomed through the speaker and my heart dropped after hearing that, hoping that nothing happened to him. "Who shot him? Is he ok?" I asked quickly hoping he was ok.

"Man! That nigga TJ and some other people! He in the hospital I don't know if he good I'm in the raq" he said and it's like my heart stopped at the sound of Sage's brothers name.
I knew exactly who TJ was in fact I was in the car when Jason died, but nobody could see me. He was a hit a easy one so we targeted him first not thinking about who he was.