02 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍𝟯:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠————

————
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍
𝟯:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠
————

NEXT DAY , Kentrell Had Followed Stunna, on Instagram. Her doing the same. after she followed his account he had put it on private so no fans could see his page.

Especially because yesterday after he got off live, Jaz had showed him the live all over the Shaderoom, them of course editing the worst parts of the live, speculating that the 2 were talking to each other.

He shut down the rumors to jaz, having to tell her that she was only a random girl, he went live with because she was listening to his music. which wasn't entirely false, until he followed it up with "ion even like bitches like that" he didn't know what else to say to get the rumors gone so he said whatever to boost his wife confidence back up.

//

Kentrell sat on his living room couch , getting the idea to dm Stunna, he had been thinking bout her since yesterday, and he really wanted to fly the girl out, but he wasn't looking for any kind of relationship with the girl, since he was happily married.
She just looked like she could give mean head.

————
𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

Wyo Stunna?

Ain't shit as always!
Finna go to tha mall

Bet
How you been?

Good, u?

I'm straight, what show you
went to?

Mine lol

I can't type right now, call me!

————

Smiling at the text message, Kentrell pressed the instagram call button making sure to video call, wanting to see the girls face.

"Wass hannin" The girl smiled at the camera and Kentrell could see she was outside "wassam, ma" Kentrell replied his face appearing in the camera.

"What you going in thea to get" he asked grabbing his tv remote. "A bitch might get some shoes" she sighed continuing her walk. 
He nodded turning on the tv going to YouTube.

"You got a man?" Kentrell asked looking down at his phone "No, but I better get one after I post these pictures" she spoke before stopping in her tracks and kentrell could see her typing vigorously on her phone, her nails making a sound against the screen every time she touched it.