27....☏

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

"Why you take so long?" I mugged the girl after hopping inside the backseat and letting Jaz sit up front.

"Had to take li' dude to school he missed some days" She responded starting up the car "How you doin' li girl" she spoke looking over at Jaz who smiled "Good, and you?" She returned "Could be better" she shrugged, driving off from the airport.

"Y'all hungry?" She asked and Jaz shook her head "Yes! I want some Dave's Hot Chicken" she smiled and Sage nodded looking back at me "bitch I'm rich yeen' paying' fa me" I mugged her and she just turned back around and continued driving.

"Keep playin'," She laughed keeping her eyes forward "What?" I mugged the back of her head "ight kentrell" she shrugged not even looking back at me.

"Who I'm posed' to be scared of,?" I smirked and she smiled "Death"
-

"This shit nasty" Sage grumbled picking up her Xtra Hot chicken tender and taking an aggressive bite out of it "It's so good" Jaz moaned taking another bite from her slider.

"Yeen' hungry?" Sage asked looking over at me "I am, can you make me some spaghetti?" I asked, I loved her cooking it reminded me of my grandma's, just like home.

"Yeah, I got some stuff at my house" She nodded and I stood up ready to go, there were fans taking pictures and asking for pictures constantly and it was getting annoying so I wanted to go.

And I know I was gone be on the Shaderoom in a couple minutes because of how the 3 of us looked, Sage and I were previously hand in hand when we walked in and then parted ways and now me and Jaz sat next to each other in a booth while Sage sat across from us, it probably looked so weird from any outside looks.

"You ready to leave?" I asked Jaz who looked to be still eating "Yeah, I want some of Sage's food" she smiled dropping her fries, and stood up as well "I feel appreciated".

"Kentrell" A loud voice squealed making me snap my head in that direction smacking my lips quietly when I saw a fan standing there with her phone out.

"You ca' call me Youngboy" I gave her a tight smile, walking over to take a picture with her "Omg, Youngboy!" she smiled big holding up her camera and I smiled slightly at the camera before walking away before she could say anything else.

"Kentrell is crazy" Sage laughed latching onto my arm as we made our way to her car, Jaz on the other side of me.

"Mane, I almost cussed ha' out but Ian' tryna get posted" I laughed "I know you did" she smiled letting go of me as we finally reached the car.

"You need help, pretty girl?" Sage asked looking over at Jaz who struggled to get into the large Jeep "A little" she answered and Sage smiled going over to help her into the truck.

"Thank you" Jaz smiled and Sage smirked leaning over and kissing her, I slightly mugged her she knew what she was doin' she know people finna go crazy wit' that cause people were definitely taking photos of us still.

"Hassan" I called out and she laughed before running over to the driver's side, hopping into the car.
-

"I see your pain, through the skies in the backyard
I know you love me, baby you ain't gotta act hard
I'ma leave a stain, shots to the brain, left the whole block scarred"