09 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟭 𝗔𝗠————

————
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍
𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟭 𝗔𝗠
————

Yawning, as I tried stretched my arms out but was stopped by a tight hold on me making me look down seeing Kentrell, holding onto my waist with his face deep into my neck.

"Move" I whispered as I felt the urge to pee building up. "shh" he mumbled in his sleep making me mug him "kentrell move" I said more sternly making his eyes flutter open and slowly letting me go.

"Fuck" I mumbled standing up, stretching before going into the bathroom to do my duty as well as get in the shower.

When I walked back out the bathroom, kentrell was no longer in the room, which I didn't really pay attention to, going in my bag to pick me out an outfit.

"Sage" I heard Kentrell call my name just as I dropped my towel, "Yeah" I responded grabbing my underwear, him walking in the room looking as fine as ever "you leave tomorrow" he dramatically sighed walking up to me hugging my naked body from behind. "Good" I laughed making him mug me.

"You making my hoes jealous" I added and he laughed "Mines bout ready to kill you, Ian kiss nobody like that before" he said slowly letting me go. "Theshaderoom got a lot of shit to post after
that live" I spoke slipping on my underwear.

//

"Ian even gone look at that shit" He chuckled, going over to sit on the bed, watching as the girl got dressed.

"I need to work" She sighed spraying vanilla perfume on her body. "Where you work?" He asked standing up pulling out his phone. "You know" she spoke putting her finger over her mouth saying 'shhh' "crazy ass" he shook his head.

"Tryna go to the store?" He asked and the girl nodded grabbing her purse, "Yeahh I need some snacks" she said following him out the door.

As they made their way downstairs, they walked pass Jaz and MuMu who payed them no attention, as they played in the playpen.

"Who dat, she got sum back there" stunna asked as they walked outside, Kentrell closing the door behind them. "My wife" Kentrell mumbled making her eyes go wide in confusion, quickly shaking the look off her face and walking to the car parked in the driveway.

A white double R

"Ride behind me, Tay" he yelled to his security guard who stood by the gate, nodding his head going over to the black SUV.

They both sat in the car, for a few seconds as kentrell searched something on his phone, stunna smiled when she heard her song '𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘁 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗽' turn on.