28....☏

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻
☻︎☻︎

"How you gone do it,?" Stacks asked as the two of us sat in my office back at da' trap.

Jaz and Kentrell were both sleeping at the house with Kiari and it was 5 AM so I'm sure they were all sleeping still considering how late Kentrell wakes up.

With that knowledge, I decided to come down to the bando' with stacks to make sure our plan was rolling and it was surprisingly going well.

I knew almost everything about Kentrell now, because of who my dad was and the connections we had I found out about so much stuff about him and the moves he makes and how to avoid him.

I was 2 steps ahead of him

"I want you to take his wife first and then ima' go searching for her wit' him and ima bring 'em' back to SAC to 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 and let 'em handle him in the worst way possible" I explained and he nodded taking in what I just told him.

"You wanna kill the wife,?" He asked and I laughed "Hell Yeah," "Shawty plottin' on me for real" I smiled thinking about the conversation i overhead of Jaz and Kentrell talking about killing me.

"She tryna take me out more den' ole dude" I shook my head standing up from the chair just as a knock came through the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled "Deon"

"What you want,?" I mugged opening the office door and revealing the young boy "Here's yo cut Stunna" He held his eyes down digging in his pocket pulling out 2 stacks of cash tied in a rubber band.

"Get tha' money counter from the back" I demanded and he nodded quickly walking away towards the back.

"I'm hungry asl" my stomach growled making me smack my lips "I'm comin' over ina' few make me some tacos" Stacks spoke up and I nodded "ight" I sighed.

"Here" Deon came back into the frame holding the machine "Have Ja'ari count it and get yo 6 and bring ma' Shit" I nodded and he did the same running off with the money and machine.

"I have to go get some groceries I'll be back" I rubbed my eyes hugging stacks before walking out of the office.

"You ok, bug,?" Tj yawned walking up to me "Yeah Bubba I'm finna make some tacos you can come over if you want" I told him and he nodded pulling me into a hug "I'll be there"

"I gotta get some shit straight with the new niggas" he laughed and I nodded looking over at Deon "Preciate it" I mumbled grabbing the cash from his hands and he nodded, walking off.

"Ight' bubba ima' catch you" I finished walking off and heading to my car.
-

"I'm so sleepy" India yawned "Yeen' sleep?" I asked walking over to the stove, flipping my seasoned shrimp, and making sure to squeeze a lemon in the pan.

"Girl no! 5ive ass kept me up wit' allat' yelling on the game" She huffed making me laugh

"Glad that noise got passed onto you cause that nigga fasho' was in my movie theater everyday stressin' me out"

"Ma!" Kiari yelled entering the kitchen "Yeah, ki?" I smiled at him and he smiled back, coming to hug me.

"You cookin'!" He smiled and I nodded "Shrimp tacos yo favorite" I teased and he smiled big "Ouu, you know it" he laughed going to sit on the island next to India.