21....☏ 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗗𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵𝗵...

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔📍

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻
📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔📍

"Uh-uh, that's too much" Jaz moaned lowly as Sage slid another finger into her tight hole, "You could take it cutie" Sage laughed slowly moving her fingers in and out of the girl.

"Take the toy out, please" Jaz whimpered feeling the toy still flicking over her clit aggressively she was feeling too many things at one and was getting overwhelmed with pleasure. "I'm good" Sage mumbled starting to pick up her pace.

"Fuck Hassan" Her moans were muffled by Sage covering her mouth "Shut up" she said before removing the toy replacing it with her mouth.

"You taste good" Sage moaned quietly flicking her tongue over the girls clit before slowly pushing it inside of her. "Fuck that feel so good sage" Jaz moaned out trying to scoot away from the girls tight hold on her legs. "Stop" she pulled her head up looking up at the girl before going back down.

"Fuck" She moaned, Sage smiled in her pussy leaning her head up slightly to kiss the girls clit sucking on it slightly "You so wet" Sage mumbled slowly sliding her her tongue back in the girl trying to suck up all her juices. "For youu" Jaz moaned at the pleasure she was receiving.

She gasped at the feeling of Sage pulling away from her vagina sliding her tongue down one more time and pushed her fingers inside of the girl quickly.

"You so wet" she smiled watching as her fingers came out wetter with each stroke they made inside of the girl "Please" Jaz begged feeling her climax reaching. "Please what" Sage whispered looking at the girl in her eyes.

"Please let me cum" She moaned "No" Sage smiled watching the girls mouth fall open. "I'm sorry!" She unintentionally moaned out as the girl rubbed over her clit at a fast pace "for what?" Sage laughed brushing her fingers over the girls spot.

"Please Sage!" She begged once more feeling her eyes fill with tears at how fast the girl was going "I wanna cum" she cried out as the girl leaned her face down to suck on her clit while she fingered her.

Jaz felt like she couldn't breathe she ain't never got ate like this and she was definitely doing this again with sage. "You could hold it" Sage mumbled lifting her face to look at the girl again who's eyes were squeezed shut and mouth open.

"Uh fuckkk- I can't" Jaz moaned as she felt her climax coming "You don't listen" Sage said putting her face down as the girls cream started shooting out of her. "I'm sorry it was too much" Jaz apologized trying to catch her breath.