16... ☏

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻 (Hay-Sin)𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

Hey, let me reintroduce myself to you...

My name is Sage Hassan also known as "Stunnagirl" I'm 27 years old, and I'm still fine so don't even play!

I have a son now, his name is 'Kiari Desean Hassan', He's 4 years old now.

I got pregnant with him after Kentrell left, I knew the baby was his when I got pregnant but when kiari was born he looked just like Kentrell in the weirdest way possible he had every feature of his dad.

I never told Kentrell... I couldn't bring myself to even talk to him after what he did and I'm sure he didn't want to talk to me after his friend died but that's life I didn't worry about it. My brothers and friends all treated Kiari as if he was their own so he wasn't missing out on much... well at least that's what I thought.

When I had Kiari I had to step down as Queen, and yes I was the queen of my gang, I was too cute to be a hit man it just sounded good to say plus i didn't wanna snitch on myself.

When Jason died the title of 'King' went over to Jay'ore obviously since he was closer to him and we decided that as well, But Jay had a baby Miyra Who's 13 now, so he passed it onto me, while still being in charge.

Tj was now king and had been for 4 years now and the business was booming he was doing great, Me and Jay were still somewhat in charge but on the sidelines since people still had just as much respect for us as they had before. It was basically a family business.

But we weren't as close since me and jay did have children.

Hasean had finally found the girl that was right for him so we stopped messing around and he was like a friend to me and maybe brother if we didn't have a history together.

Me on the other hand I'm dating someone his name is 'Rayland'  we've been together for a cool year now, he's nice and fine asf and it's been a good experience lately considering I've never been in a real relationship besides this.

He treats Kiari like a king and i love to see it so we'll see where this goes I hope it's far.

//

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗺𝗿

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗺𝗿. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀🫂