12 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔📍𝟭:𝟮𝟬 𝗣𝗠————

————
📍𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔📍
𝟭:𝟮𝟬 𝗣𝗠
————

"Nah, I might go to target" I laughed picking up my cup, holding my phone in my other hand. "Yeah get this one" Jaz said holding her new pajama set in the camera frame, as we sat on FaceTime discussing clothes and etc.

"I promise" I smiled at the fact that the girl was so happy over matching pajamas. "I'll take a picture in em" I added and she nodded setting the phone up on the kitchen counter, I had convinced her to try and cook so she wouldn't have to order food everyday, so we was starting off with Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

"What you do today" I asked plopping down onto Jay'ores couch, I was the only one here right now, jay and nardo went and took Tj shopping for some shit. "Nothing much, took love to the park and went to the Gucci store, that's it" she replied her back facing the camera as she cut up her ingredients.

"That's nice" I mumbled sitting my phone down as literally on que the boys walked inside the house. "Hassan" Jay and Tj said in sync both giving me a side hug and sitting next to me. "Hey y'all" i smiled at the both of them, they nodded before I looked over to Hasean. "Love" he mumbled kissing my forehead before plopping down besides Jay'ore.

//

"Who is that" Jay smirked taking the girls phone out her hand. "She's married" Sage stopped the boy, snatching her phone back from him.

"Jaz!" She heard kentrell yell over the phone making her chuckle a little, "yeah" she said back as the boys loud footsteps could be heard approaching the girl. "What that is?" The boy asked confused leaning over jaz's shoulder to see what the girl was doing.

"Meatloaf, Sage is teaching me" She smiled pointing at the camera, he turned around to see Sage and Jay's face in the camera. "Awl, you trippin'," he laughed forgetting he only had on his underwear and a tank top. "Why is you naked" Stunna asked smiling when the boy picked up the phone.

"Mane, I forgot" he smiled taking the girls phone and walking in the living room. "What you on?" He said putting his face in the camera. "Ain't shit, I need to go shopping" she replied moving jay's face out the camera.

"When you comin' to see me?" He asked analyzing the girls face "when you want me to" she shrugged "I'll send you some money, come after tmr" he suggested and the girl nodded not really caring for the date.

"Bet, I'll see you mama" he said giving the girl her phone back, "Sage, what the hel- Shut up tj" she rolled her eyes cutting the man off, who had his mouth wide open in shock.

He hadn't seen the live of them kissing he had only seen them dancing on their first live, he didn't know the 2 actually got in touch.