Chapter Nineteen.

~Somi's POV~

"Homachi!"

"What?" She asked, looking up at me from the bed where she was busy with her phone.

"Did you touch this perfume?" I asked holding the half-full bottle of perfume up for her to see. I had hidden it at the bottom of my bag, but someone got to it because the tape I put on it has been shifted.

"I didn't touch it o." she replied, sparing me and the perfume nothing but a glance.

"Then who did, because this is not how I kept it."

"Ask your sister." She huffed

"As you're my dog nau, abi? He-goat."

"That's not even logically correct." She murmured as I marched to the kitchen to meet Sarima.

On the stool beside the gas, she's sitting, knees apart, sweating with the pot cover in her hand. She looked up to meet my eyes longing at the noodles she was cooking.

"Sarima, I will eat o!" Homa shouted my thoughts.

We both hissed simultaneously. "Did you touch this perfume?" I asked her

"No o." she put the pot cover down. "Let me see."

I handed her the clear matte bottle which appeared to be rose gold because of the colour of the liquid inside.

"Please don't spray it." I warned her.

She sized me before hissing. "So you think I'll come and spoil the noodles I want to eat or better still cause an explosion because of one yeye perfume you were hiding?"

"Shebi it's yeye now abi?" I dragged it from her.

"Smells expensive sha. Rich woman." She hailed, a tinge of mockery mixed within, as I walked back to the room, hissing furiously.

"You people have started." I grabbed my dress from the chair where I rested it. "When I do my own back I don't want to hear complaints. Now perfume has started spraying itself. No wahala."

"Please stop shouting, some of us have headac-"

I picked the hanger from my dress and used it to shut her up.

"Owwwwww!" She sat up, holding the hand the hanger had hit

"Somi!" Sarima yelled from the kitchen. "Please don't come and give us wound to treat o! Not all of us have rich suitors."

"At least she's quiet now."

"Somi if you end up killing me, don't think you'll live in peace o. I will torment you." Homa murmured

"I will torment you." I mimicked her. "Have you finished tormenting your mother?"

"Somi, that's enough!" Sarima walked out of the kitchen staring me down.

"Tell her to mind her mouth, I'm not her mate."

"All this one is it anxiety or excitement?" Sarima asked me. "Because this pepper body is on another level."

"Please come and help me wrap my hair abeg, leave talk." I told her.

"Homa," She called. Homa turned reluctantly to look at her. "Help your sister, my noodles will soon burn."

"You will give me small?" Homa asked

God. This child is insufferable.

"When you're not handicapped to go and cook your own. Lazy girl." I add my unwanted opinion.