23.

Continued...

Shiloh "Lo" MackeyI stood there watching as Shyanne lay across Antoinette's lap while Antoinette's arms remained wrapped around her

Shiloh "Lo" Mackey
I stood there watching as Shyanne lay across Antoinette's lap while Antoinette's arms remained wrapped around her. Antoinette sat straight up against the wall. Her head immediately hung down when I fired two more bullets into her. To anyone entering the room, it would appear that she was holding Shyanne and staring down into her face. There was no sound. There was no movement. Just gunsmoke as I slowly lowered the gun.

I'd come in this bitch on a rampage not wanting to hear shit. Remembering what the bitches had done the night they'd watched the sex tape made it easy to light them up. I shot Karla seven times and I honestly didn't know how many bullets had actually hit Antoinette. I'd spared this bitch multiple times but there were no more chances. I'd been plotting for a month and hadn't told anyone in the crew what I was going to do. After Charmaine's body was discovered I realized I could only depend on me to handle shit the right way.

I'd just murdered my wife and kid and I just stared at them. Bloody images of the many deceased women my father had murdered flashed in my mind. My dead mother flashed in my mind. I walked toward Antoinette and squatted down. Cupping her face, I lifted her head watching as blood oozed from her mouth. Her cheeks were streaked with dried tears. Tilting my head to the side, I studied her for a second before leaning in to kiss her lips. I chuckled a bit.

As I remained squatted I dipped my finger in the blood pool she was sitting in and wrote on the wall the date we'd met and today's date. I kept my attention on Antoinette and her only though I knew Shyanne was there. I didn't look at her. Standing to my feet, I walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket off of it. I proceeded to throw it over Shyanne and Antoinette before turning off the light and exiting the bedroom, pulling the door closed behind me.

I raced down the stairs that led into the kitchen so I could exit out the back door undetected. I wanted nothing more than to wait on that bitch ass nigga to get home but I was sure somebody had phoned the police by now and I definitely wouldn't have time to clip him. Racing through his backyard like a crackhead, I jumped the fence and got the fuck out of dodge. I'd parked the car a couple of blocks away.