Description

29-year-old Antoinette Mackey literally married her best friend of 16 years. With so much history between the two, she thought that getting romantically involved would be a cakewalk but once those vows were taken and the broom was jumped, one year of marriage to Shiloh Mackey immediately spiraled downhill. She thought that she knew everything about him, but she soon realized she knew absolutely nothing.

For years, Shiloh and a few partners of his have been involved in multiple bank robberies. It isn't until the ring is on that Antoinette realizes that the comfortable life Shiloh has been living is being funded by stolen money. However, she turns a blind eye and keeps a zipped mouth not only for a man she's known half of her life but for their newborn child who needs a father around. As time goes by, she realizes that being in love alone and keeping her husband's secret is something she can no longer do. Shiloh expected her to play the dutiful wife, but what happens when she comes across someone who could possibly take her away from it all and give her better?

She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?

• • •

Antoinette Mackey (29)

Shiloh Mackey (30)