15. (Part 1)

3 days later...

Wednesday | 11:21 p.m.
December 14, 2016

Shiloh "Lo" Mackey

Shiloh "Lo" Mackey

"Oh! Oh shit!" Asia moaned as she bounced on my dick. With my good arm, I reached up and grabbed hold of her bouncing breasts.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck." I lifted my head to get a better view of my dick going in and out of her.

"Ohhh." She tossed her head back and bounced harder as her walls tightened around my dick. "Oh, baby I'm gonna cum."

"Shit. Hold on. Get up and put it back in your mouth." I grunted, trying my hardest not to nut but it felt too good. The last thing I expected to do was come to King's indoor pool party and smash one of these broads. BK knew all about my cheating ways. Therefore whenever I disappeared, he'd cover for me with King and Don.

King had moved into a bigger place and instead of having a regular housewarming party, he decided he'd break in his new indoor pool and jacuzzi. Don and King didn't have a roster of women. They were a bunch of ol' faithful ass niggas even when they weren't in relationships. If King didn't have a kid I would've sworn my brother was a virgin. As for Don he and his lady were on one of their "breaks". This was the time for him to smash any broad he wanted but hey...that was his business.

BK had been in charge of inviting the bitches. He'd invited a few women he'd smashed and told them to invite some women they knew. I could've stayed home tonight but that place was as empty as these broads heads at the party. Antoinette and Karla had left three days ago for their trip to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.

This was supposed to be my time to spend time with Shyanne but I couldn't look after my kid and figure out what to do about this Charmaine situation. Yesterday her photo appeared on the news. Someone had filed a missing person's report. I was spinning out of control because I didn't know who cared enough about her to know she was missing. If someone had done that then maybe there was a sex tape of us somewhere.

I loved my daughter, but I had to make sure that BK had gotten rid of everything. I'd called Ann's parents this morning and had them come get Shyanne. My excuse to them was that I was in pain and I couldn't take care of her properly in my condition without Ann being home to help. They took the 3-hour drive here and back home just to help out their son-in-law.

"Aw fuck." I rested my head back as Asia deep-throated me. I hadn't planned on cheating but I'd tossed back a few drinks and hit more blunts than I could count out of fear that a video of Charmaine and I existed. I'd never slipped up this badly before and my anxiety was through the roof. I'd fallen back into old habits by sleeping with this woman tonight whom I knew nothing about.

I placed my hand on the back of her head as she sucked and slurped my dick and balls. My chest heaved up and down as I felt myself getting closer and closer. I was in heaven. Suddenly the door opened.

"Oh shit!" The sound of King's voice startled me.

"Oh shit!" I sat up pulling the blanket over my lower half as Asia calmly stood from the bed. to gather her clothes.

"Lo, what the fuck you got going on in here? Nigga you don't remember being married?" King questioned with a hard frown on his face. "And you don't see a wedding ring on his finger?" He looked at Asia.

"No." She said nonchalantly as she walked around the bed and headed for the door.

"Shawty get the fuck out of my crib. I don't wanna see that you're still here when I come downstairs." He told Asia as he finally stepped out of the way for her to exit the room.

He turned his back to me so I could get dressed but even then he was still rambling on about how I was wrong for cheating and how Ann didn't deserve this. I was full of drugs and alcohol and didn't want to hear this shit. Hell, I couldn't even figure out how to put my damn shirt back on.

"I don't wanna hear this shit right now King. Not now bruh." I told him.

"You're foul bruh and you need to tell Ann."

"I said drop it Kingston!" I snapped. "I'm not in the mood to hear your shit."

"Well then nigga you might not wanna hear me but you're not done hearing what else needs to be said. Ma's here." He told me and I froze. That was enough to make me sober up.

I hadn't seen my ma and pop since I was 18 years old. King and I had reunited 4 years ago, but as far as our parents I still hadn't seen them. I'd made King promise not to tell them that we were in contact again. The Mackeys had been good to me and I'd left without thanking them for everything they'd done. What the hell could I say after 12 years that would make up for how I'd left? When I'd reunited with King he'd told me how our father had passed 2 years before that.

"What? Did you tell her I was here? Did you tell her we were back in contact with each other?" I questioned.

"No, Lo."

"Then what the hell is she doing here while I'm here? King, did you set this shit up? Tell the truth man." I plopped down on the end of the bed.

"Nigga didn't I just say no? I talked to her the day before I'd moved in and gave her my new address because she likes to send me stuff and just so she'll know where I'm at. Shit has been rough without pops for her and I'm just trying to—"

"She ain't even our real mama so you should've cut them ties long ago," I said.

"Omniscient

"Goddamn Shiloh. We're foster brothers but fuck man. They raised us as if we were all blood-related and you're really sitting here talking bad about them as if you just don't give a fuck. What the fuck is wrong with you?" King frowned.

"That's what I wanna know." The sound of Macie's voice made Shiloh and King's heads whip in the direction of the door. Macie leaned up against the doorframe and folded her arms as her eyes remained trained on Shiloh.

Normally she'd tell King when she was coming into town to visit him, but this time she popped up to surprise him

Normally she'd tell King when she was coming into town to visit him, but this time she popped up to surprise him. She had no idea that she'd be walking into what she'd consider an orgy party. The half-naked women running around King's place and the thirsty men told her all she need to know. This wasn't a housewarming party. King might as well be running a whore house.

She was tired of waiting downstairs for him to come back, so she decided to go searching for him only to see the child who'd left her home with not even so much as a goodbye. Shiloh knew that she didn't play and for that, he couldn't even look her in the eye.

• • •

I've been making the chapters long but split this one in half because I don't know who's reading until I bring it up for you to go back and vote at least. 😶