9

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 94

    Noticing Zhai Zhinan's reaction, 009 felt that he was making a fuss, but he still asked curiously: "Host, what is the future Demon Emperor doing in the Immortal World?" "He wants to be the

    Demon Crown Prince, so he needs support from many parties." Zhai Zhinan said.

    009 suddenly realized, "I see. Are you here to ask for your support?" Didn't realize it.

    Zhai Zhinan didn't answer 009's question, threw away the chicken bone, and stretched out his oily hand in front of Zhai Xubei.

    Zhai Xubei took out a handkerchief for Zhai Zhinan to wipe the grease on his hands carefully, and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

    009 has always admired the man's art of speaking, this man always does everything without leaking, every time he speaks It can be said that the host is comfortable.

    No, a smile appeared on Zhai Zhinan's face instantly, and he hooked his fingers at the man, "Come closer, I'll talk to you quietly." Zhai

    Xubei put his ear close to Zhai Zhinan, "Speak."

    Zhai Zhinan leaned closer and used it. The oily mouth left a few oil marks on the man's face, and he said with a smile, "Brother, I love you so much!"

    Zhai Xubei couldn't laugh or cry for a moment, raised his finger and scratched Zhai Zhinan's nose, "Poor mouth.

    " The candidate who is most likely to be crowned as the crown prince's successor, this is not the first time Su Chen has come to the Immortal Realm.

    He is bound to win this competition for the position of crown prince. If he can win the support of the Immortal Emperor, his chances of winning will at least be doubled.

    As for the Immortal Emperor, he had already grasped his weakness. He came to live in Sifang Immortal City, and sent his capable subordinates to the Immortal Palace with tokens to negotiate, but the strange thing was that they did not come back after waiting for a long time.

    Just when Su Chen was about to go out to find someone, his subordinate came back. He was a little embarrassed, his face was pale, as if he had suffered serious injuries.

    "What's going on?" Su Chen asked.

    The bottom is like gold paper, "Your Highness, the previous information was wrong, the Immortal Emperor has changed, the former Immortal Emperor has fallen, and now the new Immortal Emperor is in charge of the Immortal World." "What?" Su Chen was shocked, and immediately stood up, "

    So Why hasn't the demon world heard about the big event?"

    "The new Immortal Emperor has just been in office for half a year, and the time is too short. In addition, all walks of life have not communicated with each other, so the news has not been spread." The subordinate said, "The subordinate went to the office early this morning. At the entrance of the Immortal Palace, I just took out the token and didn’t explain my purpose, but the guards exposed the identity of the monster clan, and wanted to arrest the subordinate, and the subordinate was seriously injured and had to escape.” Since ancient times, the fairy world has not welcomed anyone other than immortals

    . Visitors, that's why Su Chen's visit is so secretive this time, and the handle in his hand is from the former Immortal Emperor. He was originally full of confidence. With the information in his hand, he can completely negotiate terms with the Immortal Emperor. Get the full support of Immortal World.